The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anybody ID a turbo?

norman1979

Only potential indicator is what looks like a blue plaque at 9 o'clock on the compressor housing which may suggest it's a Greddy turbo of some sort.

The....fins(?) spaced around the compressor housing doesn't really match with anything Greddy though so it's hard to tell.

Any more pics of the car? Even if it's not of the turbo, there are some pretty handy internet detectives on here

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Just read the plate on the left hand side. Should see something of value there.

Why are you always so helpful, you need to be more mischievous!

Jokes aside, I’m thinking something in the HKS range due to the blue/red coupler. However it could be one of those Greedy GReddy turbos.

2 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Why are you always so helpful, you need to be more mischievous!

Jokes aside, I’m thinking something in the HKS range due to the blue/red coupler. However it could be one of those Greedy GReddy turbos.

I only stand in when I see others being knobs 💌

LOL 😉 

Most people jump on people struggling with simple things. I try and be the guy that helps the easy questions. Before others show people the search bar. Now they're the idiots. 😄 

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, Noz said:

I only stand in when I see others being knobs 💌

LOL 😉 

Most people jump on people struggling with simple things. I try and be the guy that helps the easy questions. Before others show people the search bar. Now they're the idiots. 😄 

Aren’t you just an angel! 😂

Although I’d love to see someone try and use the search function for a photo.