The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW Black Front Mats and Boot Carpet

TRD3000GT

I can vouch for the quality of these, as have them in my car as well. 👍

Really are the nicest non-OEM mats out there (I actually think these are better quality personally). 

Best of luck with the sale, I’m sure these will get snapped up. 🙂 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Really are the nicest non-OEM mats out there (I actually think these are better quality personally). 

That's an impossible feeling or impression to asses with new mats compared to near 30 year old duty mats. My original Pure Sports mats still look in very good shape after 112k miles under heel and foot and over 25 years of use. I know of people with new PS OE mats int heir wrapping, be like holding onto packaged gold bars.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rider said:

That's an impossible feeling or impression to asses with new mats compared to near 30 year old duty mats. My original Pure Sports mats still look in very good shape after 112k miles under heel and foot and over 25 years of use. I know of people with new PS OE mats int heir wrapping, be like holding onto packaged gold bars.

Think you’re missing my point. New Pure Sport mats are as you say super rare and very expensive. If you don’t have any gold bars lying around to buy those, these are I think the next best alternative. Agree it’s impossible to say if they will wear as well as OEM ones, but based on feel and quality I think they should do. It’s just my opinion, buyer will need to make their own mind up. 🙂 

• Like 1

• TRD3000GT changed the title to NEW Black Front Mats and Boot Carpet
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.