The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Aerotop TT Auto RSP new Mot ready for spring! New pictures

Shane34

1 hour ago, raddys said:

Surprised this hasn't sold, looks lovely with the lm's on 👌

A fair bit of interest especially since the weather is turning. 

Will probably get some decent pictures at the bluewater meet this Friday or at the weekend provided weather stays nice. 

Fitted the bride seat rails on the SR5 recaros so ill put them in tomorrow. 

Also got thw correct tryes fitted to the front 9inch LMs, rears ate 10inch and have 295 ARr1 fitted. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Just out of interest how much are you doing this end to help, or is the buyer doing all the leg work on that? 

Either way it'd be good to hear how it goes.

Im doing nothing. I delivered the car to a trusted uk person which sold to the guy in the USA previously, i wanted uk payment from a uk bank/person. 

The chap now has the supra nearr the docks, so he will deal with the usa buyer and the export process. 

ok ta, I think the price difference here to there is enough to tempt people to do this.

It still doesn't seem to me like too many UK based people want to pay the current asking prices (your car always seemed very clean and had a lot going for it) but the prices in the states are much much higher.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.