The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full Set of Refurbished UK Spec Callipers

MattP

Hi Guys/Girls

As a few of you are aware I have recently finished refurbing a full set of UK spec Callipers these were to be my spares but a change of plans means I wont be needing them.

Work carried out:

Strip down remove seized parts etc 

Black Powder Coated Half's

Light hone to clean the Cylinders

New Pistons

New Seals

New Half Seals

New Bleed Nipples

Pressed out the Mounts then pressed back in

Again as a few of you are aware I had these powder coated a few years ago and they sat for a few years as such they have a few marks off storage and a piece of paint flaked off by one of the front callipers bleed nipples.

They are mechanically as new since I put them together last month but the Powder coat is in my opinion a 8.5/10 so bear this in mind.

They do have a set of stickers as pictured but I have not applied them in case the buyer wants a different colour scheme.

This sale is for the callipers only and postage.

Please bear in mind I am not accepting offers on these units at all.... any messages with no dialogue other than BEST PRICE will be ignored.

The CW pins are not included.

PRICE: £850 to UK Mainland (Buyer must pay fees if using PAYPAL)

Regards 

Matt

IMG_20210718_163220.jpg

IMG_20210718_163318.jpg

IMG_20210718_163347.jpg

IMG_20210718_163636.jpg

IMG_20210711_135031.jpg

IMG_20210711_135633.jpg

It's a shame I left them unassembled for 3>4 years after I coated them as they wouldn't have little storage marks. 

Photo of the flaked part around one of the front calliper bleed nipples below.... And a picture of what it should look like. 

I suppose I could mask around and rattle it but I have too much time in these already. 

Its a perfect circle that fell off but with it being so many years I can't really take them back and whinge. 

Not my usual powder coater did these I should have waited.... 

IMG_20210726_175042.jpg

IMG_20210726_175036.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.