Car's location:

Cork,

Ireland

Specification:

Chassis:
ÖHLINS coil over kit
IKEYA FORMULA front upper arms
IKEYA FORMULA rear member spacers
GREDDY 6 pots front brake kit (new rotor and pads)
GREDDY 4 pot rear big brake kit (new rotor and pads)
Wheel spacers
ATTAIN front strut bar
CUSCO rear carbon strut bar

Exterior:
DO-LUCK front bumper
TRIAL side steps
Stock rear bumper with Ridox spats (Shine Auto Carbon Diffuser not yet fitted)
TOP SECRET bonnet
TOP SECRET bonnet dampers
DO-LUCK front fenders
RE-AMEMYA rear GT-wing
GANADOR rear view mirrors

Engine & transmission:

GARAGE WHIFBITZ twin wastegate, twin scroll single turbo kit

TURBOSMART wastegates
BORG WARNER EFR8374 turbocharger
INJECTOR DYNAMICS 1000cc fuel injectors

SARD fuel rail
SARD fuel pressure regulator
BOSCH MOTORSPORT 044 fuel pump

JUN 264° camshafts
JUN timing pulleys
HKS timing belt
HYPERTUNE intake manifold
HYPERTUNE throttle body

FERREA full valvetrain kit (big valves, valve springs, etc.)
TITAN MOTORSPORTS carbon fiber spark plug cover
TITAN MOTORSPORTS carbon fiber timing belt cover

ARP main studs
ARP connecting rod bolts
ARP head bolts
KAKIMOTO 75mm spacer

TRUST GREDDY 80mm front pipe titan composite
TRUST GREDDY 80mm exhaust titan composite

K&N intake filter
GREDDY pulley kit
POWER ENTERPRISE V-belt
Genuine Toyota oil filter
TRD front engine mount
TRD rear engine mount

TITAN MOTOSPORTS carbon cooling panel
TITAN MOTOSPORTS carbon fuse box cover

SARD oil catch can tank
GREDDY oil cooler
GREDDY intercooler
POWER ENTERPRISE water radiator

TRD oil cap

POWER ENTERPRISE radiator cap
GREDDY neodymium mag drain bolts

TRD fuel cap
JAPSPEED quick shift kit
GETRAG 6 M/T V161 gearbox
OS Giken triple plate carbon clutch (basically new)

OS-GIKEN LSD

Interior:
ATC steering wheel
HKB boss hub
WORKS BELL rap-fix
GREDDY shift knob
JURAN handbrake
Custom carbon dash
Custom carbon door panels
JZS carbon rear mirror
Sport pedals
BRIDE seat belts
BRIDE seats
BRIDE seat rails
TRD speedometer 320km/h
BLITZ turbo timer
Vi-PEC V88 ECU
ZEITRONIX ZT-2 A/F meter
DEFI meters

It’s currently mapped to 1.3 bar of boost, making 580hp on 95. There are three boost settings of .5, 1 bar and 1.3 bar.  The EFR 8374 is not a large turbo and is very responsive with full boost around 3200rpm.

Car has just undergone a full service with the following: 

- Full polybush

- New rotors and pads all round (not cheap!!) 

- all fluids changed and filters (diff,gearbox,engine, coolant etc)

- New timing belt and water-pump (Toyota Original)

- All suspension checked

- New center bearing (Toyota Original)

Good bits:

It’s a factory 6 speed in factory colour, has a well known brand full single turbo kit with all the needed extras fitted.

It’s very low mileage. 

No expense has been spared on the car and as can be seen the car only gets quality parts. 

Its been mapped by AP Performance in Ireland who are well known for both quality work and safe maps.

Irish. owner and have owned it since April 2014.

Bad points:

Driver side Bride seat cushion is slightly damaged (internally if that makes sense)

Due to aftermarket clutch there is the usual drive train noises which have been there since day I bought the car and never had any issues.

Slight kerbing on one of the rear alloys. 

Only reason for sale is that I am moving to New Zealand and the cost of importing plus the restrictions around modified cars will make it a nightmare to bring with me, I've tried 

Not sure if a bad point but have a Shine Auto rear diffuser that is not yet fitted...which will come with car.

Feel free to pm me with any questions as I'm sure I've missed something. 

£40,000

1605615050670.jpg

1605615050675.jpg

1605615050680.jpg

1605615050681.jpg

1605615050683.jpg

There could be some urgency on this one or It could be the first £50k car seen on the forum pages with 20% VAT and potentially 10% duty from January 1st as a Brexit bonus.

There can also also be issues registering a significantly modified car in the UK (similar to issues importing into NZ) though it does often depend on what is declared on the C384 and following V55 registration doc and also if customs are happy to nod it through. 

2 hours ago, rider said:

There could be some urgency on this one or It could be the first £50k car seen on the forum pages with 20% VAT and potentially 10% duty from January 1st as a Brexit bonus.

There can also also be issues registering a significantly modified car in the UK (similar to issues importing into NZ) though it does often depend on what is declared on the C384 and following V55 registration doc and also if customs are happy to nod it through. 

As this car is in southern Ireland am I right in thinking it would be subjected to the normal SVA check over or is it simply a drive it here get a V5 and an MOT job?

Nature of the beast when selling overseas unfortunately. People are going to be asking a lot of questions re export and import so best have your answers ready or at least be prepared to help investigate for your buyer if they need it.

Your car is a blast to the past, bygone days. Nice to see something different up for sale, I forget they could look like this at times.

GLWYS

PS

Any YouTube videos of her being used in anger?

I will try and answer where I can but its the buyer that needs to understand the rules of their country similar to if they were importing a car from Japan and doing so privately. I researched what I would need to do when I brought it to Ireland. Saying that I will work with any potential buyer to make sure all the bases are covered and there are no surprises.

Thanks yes its quite unique and always gets alot of attention, but as with all modified supras they can be a bit marmite. 

Unfortunately I do not :(

Edited by basch32 (see edit history)

Just a heads up that if the car is imported into UK prior to midnight on December 31st there is no vat or duty payable. import has to be notified to HMRC (within 14 days I think) and then the car can be registered/moted. The registration does not need to occur before January 1st only that the importation and notification to HMRS is. 

0300 322 7071 --> HMRC Cars Team for people to validate the above, they pick up quite quickly :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.