The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Welcome to the Scottish Supra owners group!

tony tt

As per the request of our Events Organiser, SteveR, I have set up this Social Group for the purpose of keeping discussions about anything somewhat more "local" for whatever reason as opposed to sharing them with the national sections within the main forum.

It will also act as a database for recommendations as to places to go for parts, services etc.

Despite - personally - using the main forum more frequently than checking the status of the Social Groups with which I am involved, this may prove beneficial in that any information shared within here is less likely to be lost amongst the sheer volume this forum receives in terms of content!

Thanks for joining (as long as you have ;)) and I hope this is well utilized.

Cheers folks.

James

• 4 months later...

Hi just joined im based in Ipswich but still a fellow scot and flying the flag proudly on my supra since i bought it 3 years ago. Im in Scotland about 4 times a year with my supra so i hope to meet you all in time at one of your meets in the future.

Thanks and see you soon hopefully.

• 5 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.