The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts and more parts from my inventory

rider

I performed an inventory last year on my Supra parts for insurance value cover and there are things sitting here gathering dust that others could get to use constructively before I ever will. Note the prices were ballpark along with everything else in my garage that was ball parked for our insurance cover stock take and its also from last year, so the numbers only give a rough guide price. If mods don't like that then do delete the thread.

All parts are OE unless it states aftermarket. I'm not after doing a clear out or give away but If anyone is of need of something and wants to ask I can only say no or yes. If its something I could let go then I'll see if I can dig it out of storage to give a firm price based upon its condition and send pics if required. One thing I won't be parting with is the OE wheels as I have those scheduled for my next refurb project to strip, de-curb and paint.

IF ANYONE HAS 17" OEM WHEELS FOR SALE THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE LOOKING

Edited by rider
Inventory closed with a few items less than before (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.