The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally done with my Widebody Supra Build

jza800

Looks lovely mate

Really is a lovely kit

Wished this was available when mine was in the body shop

Any other plans ? what set up you got under the hood ?

I run an upgraded twin turbo setup in mine.. we dont have the same opportunity just to put a single turbo on the car legal.. i dont know have the rules are where you are from..

Must say when I first joined Supra scene I loved bodykits etc etc, then I went with mindset of stock look or nothing. But I do like what you have done there. Very nice indeed.

Agree with number plate, it does not look good when you consider the rest of the car. But that is small detail.

Thanks for the kind words, the idea behind this build was to keep the supra org lines as much as possible, and not destroyed it total, so would say this i close to the Trd widebody kit toyota madede, just a tad wider.. the number plate is the size we have here in denmark..

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome work. Mentioned before how much i like the small details. Lovely work on the skirt around vent.

Year i really like that too, looks mint ;)

I run an upgraded twin turbo setup in mine.. we dont have the same opportunity just to put a single turbo on the car legal.. i dont know have the rules are where you are from..

https://i.ibb.co/b58PVmC/116218306-10158452871353749-633603994226911064-o.jpg

Funny enough I’ve never heard of any issues people changing from Twin to single to a few weeks back on here. Someone failed there MOT as it wasn’t a twin turbo apparently

Where you from then ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yours is hardly crap mate :D

Lol would of been better with this kit on though lol