The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Office chair

Dnk

Any recommendations for a good chair.

I spend far too long sat on one so needs to be of decent quality and comfortable.

Looking for something that isn't overpriced Chinese junk

Looks like a minefield and chairs i find listed for under £50 and what looks identical for £200

Something like this

https://www.hjh-office.co.uk/COMMANDER-Professional-Executive-Chair.html?varID=129648&gclid=CjwKCAjwxLH3BRApEiwAqX9arT4K1qkq1bZxO-U_8n060M5kz7kvg0WFCCPJP84mYIIwef7cMXX0qBoCF8YQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-Gaming-Office-Chair-Home-Reclining-Swivel-Leather-Executive-White-Black/254474502555?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Bought that for the Mrs as she's working from home for the next 12months potentially :rolleyes: she finds it comfortable, and the lumbar and head additional supports are removable/adjustable, tilts well too. Forget that it's a gaming chair, it suited the requirement as she has a bad back. Oh easy to put together too.

Hermen miller chairs are great, they are pricey but you can pick up a good refurbed one for a few hundred.

Really nice and supporting in the lumbar area and helps with back issues.

I bought mine from 2ndhnd.com have a look

Thanks but out my league and don't really want second hand to be honest

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-Gaming-Office-Chair-Home-Reclining-Swivel-Leather-Executive-White-Black/254474502555?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Bought that for the Mrs as she's working from home for the next 12months potentially :rolleyes: she finds it comfortable, and the lumbar and head additional supports are removable/adjustable, tilts well too. Forget that it's a gaming chair, it suited the requirement as she has a bad back. Oh easy to put together too.

It looks really uncomfortable but if it works for your Mrs great, i also have a knackered spine, i'm waiting on an operation to help but got put on hold due to the damn virus

Thanks for posting

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)