The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good condition Hockey Sticks

Noz

• 2 weeks later...

They do, part numbers 75065-19045 & 75066-19045. They're about 125 euros for the set new from Japan with all the fees, shipping etc. It's a looooong wait currently though with the low amount of passenger planes carrying cargo at the moment. So these are a good option if you can't afford to wait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think the more interesting correlation is the statistical probability your telephonophobia is age related :D

My age is definitely an advantage over this Modern Men's self-inflicted affliction-addiction. :)

It is also definitely an advantage with my reading, writing, concentration and comprehension abilities too.

Have you even bothered to read the facts of this growing International concern that I have researched and linked?

Only idiots and/or Smartphone addicts will deny these!

I'm neither, please let us know if alternatively, you are either or both? :think:

Should you wish to make further idiot, addict or even rational comment, please don't snide it here, stand up, grab yourself by the balls and post where it won't be off topic.

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?359910-Rising-Use-of-Smartphones-amp-Falling-Use-of-Forum

Thank you. :hi:

Edited by David P
Adjusting the Snowflake factor (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.