The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear out of parts

bluecoupe46

Hi All,

It's about time I started clearing out some parts I don't need any longer.

Prices do not include postage and I am open to close offers.

ALL OF THESE PARTS ARE USED

All front and rear control arms (pics to follow). Will price individually once I provide pics

Fuse box lid £20

Front wheel arch cable protectors (The plastic bits the cables run through) £10

Charcoal canister £20

2JZ GTE VVTI MAF (Mass air flow meter) Genuine Toyota/Denso £70

Rear wiper motor £35

I have a set of ROTA Grid 18" alloys, I've been waiting to refurbish them for 2 years, but not got round to finishing them. £450ono as are, £700ono when refurbished (Pics below - Pre-refurbishment) SOLD

Greddy Emanage Ultimate (please see my other advert for deails, practically brand new) £370 ono SOLD

Rear wiper arm with blade £20 (i will refresh the paint in matte black to bring it back to new condition) SOLD

4x 2JZ GTE rods with piston pins and rod caps £15 each SOLD

Rear speaker fabric covers £25 SOLD

Front J-spec calipers and carriers £80 (SOLD)

Front left and right external weatherstrips (where top of door meets window) - Pics Below £50 SOLD

Carbon fibre spark plug cover (2JZ GTE) £70 (SOLD)

imageimage

Edited by bluecoupe46 (see edit history)

Condition and price on the control arms.thanks

/QUOTE]Control arms are fairly good. All the boots are intact from memory and the bushes are still OK. The rears have been painted matte black, but there is surface rust on the steel control arms as you would expect.

The ball joints are in fair condition, they're obviously used and therefore are not stiff like brand new ball joints, but they don't have any play, and there's plenty of grease still packed on there.

I will upload pics when I can, although will probably have to do it via the forum website instead of the Tapatalk app.

As for price, I will update the advert once I investigate what these would normally go for. I try not to price things high, and base things on what I think they should be worth, rather than the supra tax prices some offer.

Kind regards,

Alex

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Edited by bluecoupe46 (see edit history)

Gutted i didnt look yesterday, would have snapped up the spark plug cover.

/QUOTE]Gotta move quick with these things! The amount of stuff I've just missed out on by a couple of minutes to a couple of days is ridiculous.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

No problem. I will respray in this weekend and give you a price for postage.

Cheers,

Alex

/QUOTE]

I'll take the rear wiper arm with blade and refresh if the sale falls through, 2nd dibs please. Thanks

Hi any update? Only asking as there’s one I can grab elsewhere if need be.

Thanks

Hi mate. Apologies I didn't get round to doing it this weekend. I will 100% definitely do it tonight as I've cleared some space in my work area.

Happy to sort payment before or after I paint. I will send pics once done.

Actually, thinking about it I'll go do it now. Give me 20 or so minutes to prep, prime and spray and I'll send some photos accross once it's done.

Kind regards,

Alex

Could be interested in the wheels, any pics? What’s the specs?
Hi mate,

I'll clean them up and get some pics sent over to you tomorrow. [emoji16]

As for specs they are 18" from memory 8.5j fronts and 9.5j rear? Can't remember the ET.

I'll confirm it all tomorrow!

Cheers

Hi Darren,

Please see pics below.

If you still want to go ahead please let me know and I'll pm you PayPal details.

Kind regards

Alex

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2020/05/140.jpghttps://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2020/05/141.jpghttps://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2020/05/142.jpghttps://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2020/05/143.jpg

/QUOTE]

As said before if Darren doesn't have this, I'll be interested Alex :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.