The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Great service with Sky Insurance

mplavery

I was a little bit disappointed with Sky this time round.

I had insured my m3 with them for 3 years or so I think, as well as having the supra with them.

When renewing the m3 this year they were £200 out against Reis and wouldn’t budge, despite using the same underwriters and my history with them.

There are a few there which are friendly and easy to deal with but there are a couple which aren’t so accommodating

Another good deal from Sky today

Though the initial qoute was a bit more, after shopping around they Matched my cheapest quote

Must of been with them for 9 years now

With agreed value fo £32k

Thanks team

Care to tell us what your premium is

I had insured my m3 with them for 3 years or so I think, as well as having the supra with them.

When renewing the m3 this year they were £200 out against Reis and wouldn’t budge, despite using the same underwriters and my history with them.

There are a few there which are friendly and easy to deal with but there are a couple which aren’t so accommodating

Yea it is strange why some get a good deal and others no so great

My partner was with them for a year but now they can never beat Admiral quotes

Care to tell us what your premium is

Got it for £370

Yea it is strange why some get a good deal and others no so great

My partner was with them for a year but now they can never beat Admiral quotes

Got it for £370

Thats pretty good, i was just comparing values against premiums, my RRC at £350 and £30k value looks around

the right price

Sorry to hear this.

Please, all, feel free to PM me for any queries. Ill happily see what can be done, and will provide an explanation if we can't assist with something.

Thanks, Alex

Sorry to hear this.

Please, all, feel free to PM me for any queries. Ill happily see what can be done, and will provide an explanation if we can't assist with something.

Thanks, Alex

Thanks Alex, I think you were one of the reasonable ones iirc

My renewal on the Supra is actually due now and I am awaiting the renewal price to come through, I’ll be in touch

Thanks. I am involved with the pricing of policies, so when I hear that a forum member has been told that we weren't competitive, I would like to know why and make sure that there was definitely nothing we could do. Similarly, if a customer feels the service they received wasn't to the level they expect, we would like to look into it.

Yes, please PM me when that renewal's through. I'll take a look at it regardless.

Cheers, Alex

I'm pretty sure i asked you before but will double check, can you insure my RRC on an agreed value policy ?

Can't see it being an issue. Can you please PM when the renewal's in for it so I can double-check?

Cheers, Alex

Edit: Just seen you're up for renewal in another thread. We can easily sort a quote for you, but would need to do it by phone if that's ok?

Happy birthday for the other day, btw :thumbs:

Edited by SkyInsurance (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Got all the documents sorted and the agreed Value.

Just one thing you could tidy up on is the paperwork, i got sent two lots of proposals etc and 3 agreed value forms

with one coming in the post

Not a biggy but i called Luke to check i had the cover i wanted and he confirmed it had all gone through.

Other than that i'm very happy with the service inc the cover and the price

If anyone is shopping around, and for whats it worth, be aware that Adrian flux gave me a discount this year due to the china virus. (renewed a week ago)

It came after I queried my premium(which is always very high anyway) as I believe it isn't right to be paying a premium that's not adjusted for the lockdown.

They agreed without argument that for all intensive purposes my car couldn't be legally driven for multiple months of that cover, and they gave me an adjusted/reduced premium.

It was a MASSIVE discount for me too. Very impressed.

I'd hope that Sky, LV or whoever else you use would also be following suit, and its well worth raising with them.

Wouldn't budge when i asked about it last month