The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t ecu management

Danhook97

GReddy Emanage ECU’s must be getting on for 15-20 year technology by now. Maybe try looking for something a bit more up to date as it will honesty save you in the long run. Especially if you can get a stand-alone ECU. Have you got a place in mind to map your car once it’s done? Best asking them what they’d like, as they may not be able to map such and old ECU as well

I've an Ecu Masters det3 piggyback with 2.5 bar map sensor that I might be selling. It's brand new with the additional harness. Seen a few cases were lads have used them on NA-T conversions.

Ahh awesome! Let me know if you decide to sell

- - - Updated - - -

GReddy Emanage ECU’s must be getting on for 15-20 year technology by now. Maybe try looking for something a bit more up to date as it will honesty save you in the long run. Especially if you can get a stand-alone ECU. Have you got a place in mind to map your car once it’s done? Best asking them what they’d like, as they may not be able to map such and old ECU as well

Id be looking to get it mapped at srd, and yes good shout, il check to see what they say

Don’t go Greddy. I have the emu it does work well on my setup and has been on the car since 2014 but can’t find anyone now to tune it.

Oh really? What would you recommend for a na-t ecu? Im trying to keep costs low as looking to buy another supra once the virus has gone

All depends on your budget mate.

I am auto so limited to what standalone ecu I can run. Manual have a better choice. Aem would be a cheaper option for you or go all out and go link .. there are a few Na-t guys on here maybe they could give their opinion

Oh really? What would you recommend for a na-t ecu? Im trying to keep costs low as looking to buy another supra once the virus has gone

Rocket dog racing does emanage tunes I believe.

Lee at SRD should be able to tell if if the ecu master is upto the job. Itll be the dizzy and auto box you need to focus on as pretty much everything else will be catered for.

£600 is a great price for a new ecu. I dont see anything other than emanage for 3-400 or older AEM around 6-809 mark. Above that its aem v2.

Personally sounds like you have a way forward already.

If you are realy low on budget, then buy Ecumaster DET3 and search online how to wire it up and I even have some pretty good map for a NA-T T61 single turbo and oem injectors. If you have bit more money then go for Ecumaster EMU Classic or Black. Then you can even get a PNP adapter and harness.

Don't go for oldschool cheap piggyback, it is previous century!

Best prices for Ecumaster products - https://fmic.eu/en/112-stand-alone-piggy-back

I have Ecumaster Emu Black on my VVti single turbo. 2 years now, 10000 kilometers, no problems. With Emu Black I have proper Bosch DBW throttle, VAG cheap and reliable coils, flex fuel. everything works as it should

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.