The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Stock Bonnet with insulation

ben_harmer32

Whifbits :)

Arrived today, only ordered it yesterday afternoon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235222[/ATTACH]

Hello mate, funnily enough I got mine from Paul/Whifbitz, same as yours. When we tried to fit it today, the catches weren’t engaging enough to lock it down. Did you have to play around with yours, or did it fit first time? :)

Hello mate, funnily enough I got mine from Paul/Whifbitz, same as yours. When we tried to fit it today, the catches weren’t engaging enough to lock it down. Did you have to play around with yours, or did it fit first time? :)

Yeah mine was the same. Catches have 3 bolts each, have to undo them and lift them up. Managed to get one to engage now but not the other. Will try again tomorrow but I'll be running aftermarket catches anyway so not overly fussed.

The whifbits ones are shorter than stock when I measured.

Figured as much, I’ll have another go when I get more time mate. Glad to hear I’m not the only one who needs to play around with it! Lol.

Let me know how you get on mate, PM if preferred as don’t want to hijack your sales thread! ;) :thumbs:

If you have a radiator plate it can also affect the bonnet closing right. If it folds over support bar if that makes sense.

It does, thanks. Do have an APR carbon radiator plate on my car, hopefully I can figure out a way to keep it as don’t really want to lose it if possible. :)

It does, thanks. Do have an APR carbon radiator plate on my car, hopefully I can figure out a way to keep it as don’t really want to lose it if possible. :)

Thats what i had, had to remove it in the end and change to one which does not wrap around the bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.