The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tiptronic Dials

Mo Reviews

I’m not sure if you’re on Facebook, but there’s a reliable trader on a group in the States that offers the following (I’ve just copy pasted his advert and hopefully the pic uploads too. I’m just on my phone):

“Since half the country is shutting down and lots of people have down-time, let's do something positive and run a special.

FROM 3/20 - 4/1 = 750 bucks, instead of 850 for main-cluster.

Developed with TRD JP, those are the most authentic instruments available and I now have ALL versions in stock.

LHD / RHD / mph / kmh and temp in F and C, as well as S2 incl triple for NA (Volt) and TT (Boost)

- the calibration is Toyota OEM and accurate. This is the ONLY set with 10000rpm tachometer with 6 o-clock zero that is accurate with the OEM stepper-motor.

- the finish of the faces is OEM, you can mix&match and it will blend perfectly

- your cluster will have to come here (Kansas City, MO 64118) so I can swap and re-calibrate.

- shipping both ways is on you, please pack properly and insure properly

EVERY SWAP INCLUDES:

- faces (all 3 instruments, unless you want only 1 or 2)

- LED illumination throughout including separate needle-illumination (unless you want OEM passive)

- re-calibration to OEM for ALL instruments

- needle restoration (if needed)

- nothing will be cut, bent or destroyed

- fully PLUG AND PLAY. You don't need any converters, chips, etc Unplug - ship to me - plug back in, enjoy.

NOTE: S2 is an additional 50USD since the triple-cluster and integrated odometer requires considerable more work to to.

Turnaround-time 24-48hours

AC-Console LED modification:

- replace LEDs on button illumination and status LEDs to color of your choice

- includes new buttons (you will need them since the old ones always shine yellow/orange)

Pricing: 250 USD - turnaround time 24hours.”

89064249-050E-447A-AA45-540C40A197E2.jpg