The mkiv Supra Owners Club

plastic storage boxes

Dnk

They only seem to list card board boxes, shrink wrap etc and nothing like the size i need

I've found 1000 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm card board boxes that will solve my problem to a degree, its for some

classic Range Rover door waist seals i've got which are like new and nigh on impossible to find, got them with

4 great condition doors the door cards and front wings.

I'll be stripping down the doors in the near future and don't want them to get damaged

Last good set i saw the seller wanted £600 for them, i didn't pay anything like that for all of the

above so were a bargin

If it were merely storage I would be inclined to suggest that a cardboard box would suffice. However, as you say there is also a transportation need, I'm not so sure. Perhaps, worst comes to worst, a cardboard box and plenty of bubble wrap or other equivalent shipping materials may do the trick?

I've just found a plastic box but i'm being a tight git, its £36 which i guess is because

its a non conforming size L 1,135 x W 232 x D 340

I just bought 4 plastic L 590 x W 400 x D 265 for £26 so it narks me to pay £36 for 1 :)

I think the 1000 x 160 x 160 card board job will be the way to go as its £9.99 delivered

The biggest issue with these waist seals is they can't be bent as you can never

straighten them out again and when fitted look awful

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)