The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TV Guide

Mo Reviews

What's everyone watching at the moment?

I've binged my way through Season 4 of Mr Robot and I'm now looking to move on to the next programme...

Here's a selection of what I have enjoyed (re)watching recently, in no particular order:

1. Mr Robot

2. The Grand Tour

3. Rick and Morty

4. The Kominsky Method

5. Black Adder

6. Lost in Space

7. Black Mirror

8. Ozark

9. Better Call Saul

10. Bojack Horseman

11. Hyperdrive

12. Fastest Car

The boys series on amazon prime.

The 100 on sky

His dark materials on sky

Watchmen on sky

The walking dead on sky

Peaky blinders on Netflix

Our planet on Netflix

Iron fist on Netflix

Luke cage on Netflix

Jessica Jones on Netflix

Titans on Netflix

Defenders on Netflix

Gotham on Netflix

Daredevil on Netflix

One strange rock on Netflix

To name a few

The boys is great

I also follow Mr Robot, Expanse and The Mandelorian not really got the time to follow much more these days!

Although Mr Robot s04 isn't finished yet this is by far my favourite and is one of the best series of all time IMO.

Mr Robot is awesome, especially S04 like you say. It's quite bizarre that the USA network has pulled the plug on it. I really do hope it gets bought by another network or maybe the USA network actually realises how good it is and renews it...

Expanse on prime is pretty decent if you like sci fi, just about to make a start on season 4 myself.

The boys series on amazon prime.

The 100 on sky

His dark materials on sky

Watchmen on sky

The walking dead on sky

Peaky blinders on Netflix

Our planet on Netflix

Iron fist on Netflix

Luke cage on Netflix

Jessica Jones on Netflix

Titans on Netflix

Defenders on Netflix

Gotham on Netflix

Daredevil on Netflix

One strange rock on Netflix

To name a few

The boys is great

I also follow Mr Robot, Expanse and The Mandelorian not really got the time to follow much more these days!

Although Mr Robot s04 isn't finished yet this is by far my favourite and is one of the best series of all time IMO.

2 nods for Expanse and The Boys... I'll check them out...

I don't think they've pulled the plug on it. The creator has always said it has a story and a definite end. He was never in it for the cash cow like most series these days. Probably the reason it's stayed consistently fantastic.

This season finale should reveal whether it was scheduled or whether it was cancelled prematurely. I read somewhere that the USA network actually pulled the plug as the ratings for s04 were starting to slip, apparently.

This season finale should reveal whether it was scheduled or whether it was cancelled prematurely. I read somewhere that the USA network actually pulled the plug as the ratings for s04 were starting to slip, apparently.

I can't believe that. Esmail said at the start of s03 that 04 would be the last.