The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net bitch tank

Jezz

Just like to point out that it isn`t in the rules that reading every single post or topic is compulsory. You are not forced to read everything. I quite often read the first post, think what a load of old bollocks, then never revisit it again. There are some places on this forum that i`ve never even looked at, for example the ICE section. You don`t like it, don`t read it! :whistle:

Well Im glad Ive been promoted from Dot Cotton...though dont seem to get any major storylines these days...sack the Mkiv script editor now :whip:

Si, was thinking of putting D.C .. but then she don't bitch much does she ?

All she does is drink her G&T's, smoke B&H, work for Mr Theodopolus-Wilderbeast, wash the same 20yr old props and look shrivelled.

wait for the next bombardment of crap jokes .lol

Inevitable part of forum life im afraid.... :innocent:

Bad jokes, injured-parties, drink induced ramblings...oh and acres of addictive random eclectic odds and sods, not forgetting the one or two posts that actually concern Supras !

I work 9 / 11 hours a day, and from the outset Im burning brain cells non stop till I get home...I NEED TO UNWIND...this forum does it for me, and yes Im mischievous with an atrocious sense of humour, and no, I havent got a balls out Supe project on the go, but even so I feel part of the team and I like it - every single post at least gets a glance from me....serendipity can occur anywhere

Si, was thinking of putting D.C .. but then she don't bitch much does she ?

All she does is drink her G&T's, smoke B&H, work for Mr Theodopolus-Wilderbeast, wash the same 20yr old props and look shrivelled.

Oi less of the 'Shrivelled' clarkey I'll have you know i use the very best skin care..infact Mrs Duckworth on Corrie uses the same 'Alloe Vera' :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Maybe we should have a bitch forum, like NWS where ALL the arguing goes. If we argue anywhere else it gets deleted.

hmmm that's gonna be hard to police and decide what's concidered arguing though, and who could decide what was a 'joke' argument and a real one!

The amount technical know-how on this board is very high. There's alot of cool & funny people here - WSB keeps us entertained by texting the wrong girlfriend for example. Or someone throwing fuel down a sewage drain & lighting a match. :rlol:

I'd forgotten just how good that thread was! The perfect antidote :thumbs:

We should have a 'Thread Hall of Fame' for ones like that, stuff that really should be kept to give people a flavour of how good this board can be.

Yep, the 'typing out replies but not sending them' idea works brilliantly, I agree. I also just keep away from club related threads these days - there's one at the moment that I'd normally voice an opinion on but checked myself. A few months back it suddenly dawned on me 'Why do I care?!'. I've only met 4 people off this board, I've never been to a meet, and I get what I want out of this club (cheap bits and free advice). Be happy with it!

At the end of the day this is just the interweb. In the grand scheme of things - family, home, pets, health, job, etc, etc - this is largely irrelevant. It's all about keeping it in perspective.

And just as Jake has changed himself and catapulted up my Top People list ( :limp: ) so another regular recently has turned into a bit of an *rse! I dunno what's wrong with them - perhaps I've only just noticed but they seem to be going through a 'short, terse reply' phase. Most odd.

(just have to say - are we really having a problem with bitching? It's only one thread and we tend to get them every now and then. When there's 50+ new threads a day it's pretty insignificant)

Just like to point out that it isn`t in the rules that reading every single post or topic is compulsory. You are not forced to read everything. I quite often read the first post, think what a load of old bollocks, then never revisit it again. There are some places on this forum that i`ve never even looked at, for example the ICE section. You don`t like it, don`t read it! :whistle:

How true, so common on here for people (you know who you are) to enter posts and then start the usual "this post is dumb", "your opinon is stupid, how dare you voice it" etc, there is a real stortage of "live and let live" sometimes. If you dont like a post stay away from it!

There are also some very fine people whom I have now met in person on this forum, and its guys like you that make this whole thing work.

When i saw this post I thought there was going to be a section for a certain female member all on her own lmao!