The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone had experience setting up dog business

Hitbox Junkie

• 2 weeks later...

Insurance, make sure you have good insurance. Public liability and commercial. You really need to think how and where the things can be safely exercised. You see some bint on her own in London with six big dogs on leads. Only a matter of time before they decide to form a pack and kill something / someone or decide a good scrap would be fun. Sounds a nightmare, it's bad enough with eleven of my own who I know well. I wouldn't dream of taking more than two out at once in a public place though. You'll let us know when you first hear "Jeez, he / she has never done that before, I am SO sorry. I'm gobsmacked. I'd pay for the damage and your legal costs, but as you know, we are just back from hols and we are cleaned out" ;)

Insurance, make sure you have good insurance. Public liability and commercial. You really need to think how and where the things can be safely exercised. You see some bint on her own in London with six big dogs on leads. Only a matter of time before they decide to form a pack and kill something / someone or decide a good scrap would be fun. Sounds a nightmare, it's bad enough with eleven of my own who I know well. I wouldn't dream of taking more than two out at once in a public place though. You'll let us know when you first hear "Jeez, he / she has never done that before, I am SO sorry. I'm gobsmacked. I'd pay for the damage and your legal costs, but as you know, we are just back from hols and we are cleaned out" ;)

11?! Didn't realise you had so many now Chris. Still have Komondors?

Spoke too soon, lost the old Bouvier bitch on Monday, died in her sleep probably just old age related. Best way to go, if you have to go at all. Last Komondor died earlier this year, again, old age. We have 4 more geriatrics I'm afraid. All plodding on with a good quality of life if not dashing about. 3 old Russian Black Terriers, one old Anatolian Karabash, one 4 year old Anatolian one 4 year old Giant Schnauzer, one 2 and a half year old Standard Poodle, and 3 eleven month old Giant Schnauzer / Standard poodle crosses, which are a lovely cross. One of the males is ENORMOUS. Now is the first time since I was about 19 that I have not had a Komondor, but they are hard work to be fair.

Spoke too soon, lost the old Bouvier bitch on Monday, died in her sleep probably just old age related. Best way to go, if you have to go at all. Last Komondor died earlier this year, again, old age. We have 4 more geriatrics I'm afraid. All plodding on with a good quality of life if not dashing about. 3 old Russian Black Terriers, one old Anatolian Karabash, one 4 year old Anatolian one 4 year old Giant Schnauzer, one 2 and a half year old Standard Poodle, and 3 eleven month old Giant Schnauzer / Standard poodle crosses, which are a lovely cross. One of the males is ENORMOUS. Now is the first time since I was about 19 that I have not had a Komondor, but they are hard work to be fair.

Ah sorry to hear that. When you have so many you must get used to it to some extent, still a loss. How many other animals now? Still have the cows? I think my wife would love to visit just to spend time with all the animals!