The mkiv Supra Owners Club

13 Years today I've owned the Supra...

MrRalphMan

True, I think that depends on the track and how hard you're pushing, I'm sure you could have fun at some places.

My UK's were fine at the Ring but cooked at RAF Marham due to the extreme braking down the back straight, and I was on track tyres then which probably pushed the car beyond its normal limits in terms of handling etc.... having said that could have been the pads?!

Anyway, you could always try it in someone elses car, borrow one from the track! :)

Lovely to see another red UK TT6. I would definitely get a valuation on your car for insurance reasons. I took out a policy with Carole Nash for the last two years and they give an agreed valuation service as well as other free benefits. They were the cheapest too for me out of all the classic car insurance policies.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replies, will deffo look into this more.

I've tried to get some ideas from PH and Ebay etc, but cannot find any UK tt6's, so really hard to pin point a value. Does anyone have any details stored for recent ads?

Might try Carole Nash as the renewal is coming up now.

Wow to all the long time owners, I plan to keep mine for a long time yet ! If you guys with UK’s haven’t already check out the link in my signature and see if you’re on the register if not pm me your particulars including reg number and I’ll get you added on :) reg number won’t go on the register it’s just to make sure I don’t duplicate cars :cool: