The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing hart M5s!!!!!!!

supradibbs

rare as rocking horse poo as far as iam aware never release in the uk

placing on behalf of a freind in the states by the name of laurence he is very well known and respected on supraforums

18x9 abd 18x10 wheels are not perfect and will require a re poilsh he said he can do this for a extra $100,price un polished is $1600 which on today exchange rate is £903 which is a bargin considering you will have a one of wheel

please post questions direct to laurance at [email protected]

this will include shipping which i would guess would come in at 3-$350

how nice are these.............

rare as rocking horse poo as far as iam aware never release in the uk

placing on behalf of a freind in the states by the name of laurence he is very well known and respected on supraforums

18x9 abd 18x10 wheels are not perfect and will require a re poilsh he said he can do this for a extra $100,price un polished is $1600 which on today exchange rate is £903 which is a bargin considering you will have a one of wheel

please post questions direct to laurance at [email protected]

this will include shipping which i would guess would come in at 3-$350

how nice are these.............

how can they be repolished? they're chrome and not easy to get redone as me and green peace have both found out

how can they be repolished? they're chrome and not easy to get redone as me and green peace have both found out

Yes, because we are in UK were not many people have "bling" rims so, no business in setting up shop to refurb them I guess...

I bet there are loads of places in US who can re-polish or re-chrome rims due to the number of "bling" rims sold over there.

Gold M5's not seen them before, unless.......look at the last pic ? Hmmm my pic has the centre cap a little different.

(Couple of extra pic's of M5's)

Yes, because we are in UK were not many people have "bling" rims so, no business in setting up shop to refurb them I guess...

I bet there are loads of places in US who can re-polish or re-chrome rims due to the number of "bling" rims sold over there.

Precisely, they have people over there who do this sort of thing a lot. Much more of a market and range of services.

Nice wheels.

I'm sure I noticed a DIY chroming kit in http://www.walmart.com/i/if/logo_always.gif the last time I was over :)

Why did I think of Civic owners at the time.....:D

DIY kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/Triple-Chrome-Plating-Kit-Real-Chrome-

I think in UK you need to look at the classic car peeps as they will have a re-chroming service for bumpers, wire wheels etc.....

See here http://www.marquerestore.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.