The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of superb used pads, one 3 inch J-Spec 2nd cat pipe. Other lovely stuff.

Chris Wilson

Lots of UK spec excellent used pad sets, in stock material. Fronts 20 quid a set, rears 15 quid a set.

One full car set EBC Red Stuff pads for J-Spec, mint condition, 200 miles road use from new. 70 quid.

3 excellent sets used J-Spec stock compound pads, fronts 18 quid, rears 12 quid. All plus P&P. which is, insured £6.80 a package, risky by ordinary post, and not much cheaper... All pads have well over 80% thickness, some are only down 1 mm from new.

2nd J-Spec N/A , VVTi or ordinary TT de cat pipe in used, good condition, not one of mine, but a good fit and commercially made. 3 inch diameter. Will fit UK cars with additional O2 sensor adaptor welded in. I can do this for an extra 12 quid. £6.80 P&P

Also have one used HKS stock type air box foam panel filter. 10 quid plus P&P.

Selection of good used discs, mainly UK, some J-Spec. Postage will be hefty due to weight. Cash offers invited (that means YOU make ME an offer, something you lot seem hard pushed to do, I always get e-mails saying "how much do you want", where you SHOULD be saying "will you take £XX for these....) Not hard and I'm thick skinned... I can only say no, not enough, sorry!

2 good used, stock, dual mass flywheels, removed when fitting aftermarket Giken clutches. Not rattly when removed, no warranty, but at 70 quid each, not dear either. 12.80 P&P on these.

Excellent lightly used TRD TT clutch cover, will sell alone for 80 quid, or built up with brand new disc and bearing for 200 quid. About 25% extra torque handling ability over stock, similar to my own clutch assembly.

New front and rear J-Spec calipers in stock, with CORRECT piston sizs, not Lexus ones... E-mail for prices, no PM's please, on any of the above. E-MAIL only! Or ring me, office hours, on 07971-952084. Cheers gents.

Other goodies may turn up soon, workshop pre winter clear out.

2nd J-Spec N/A , VVTi or ordinary TT de cat pipe in used, good condition, not one of mine, but a good fit and commercially made. 3 inch diameter. Will fit UK cars with additional O2 sensor adaptor welded in. I can do this for an extra 12 quid. £6.80 P&P

For an extra £12? I doubt you are selling it for £18.80 posted, but if so, I'm first.....

Do your 2nd decat pipes fit all cars too? I mean, the one you made up for my N/A, can I take that off and use that for my VVTi?

Ta.

i'd like the decat please Chris if i can put it to one side & book the car in to get the other one done at the same time (assuming it's ok for my 96 facelift and your first decat pipe will mate up to it no probs)? i'd have the panel filter too if that's in a decent enough condition & worthwhile going back to stock with over the Apexi induction kit?

how soon could you book me in, i'm free on Saturday :whistle:

Cash offers invited (that means YOU make ME an offer, something you lot seem hard pushed to do, I always get e-mails saying "how much do you want", where you SHOULD be saying "will you take £XX for these....) Not hard and I'm thick skinned... I can only say no, not enough, sorry!

Say for example I offer £10, you say not enough, I say £30, you say not enough, I say £50, you say sold. So you wanted £50, so why not just ask for that?

For people like me there's no guidance as to how much to offer. I don't want to offer £100 and the person only wanted £30 and they think Christmas has come early. I like simple 'Here's the price' methods of sale - as seen at Tescos, Marks & Spencer, et al. :)

Say for example I offer £10, you say not enough, I say £30, you say not enough, I say £50, you say sold. So you wanted £50, so why not just ask for that?

For people like me there's no guidance as to how much to offer. I don't want to offer £100 and the person only wanted £30 and they think Christmas has come early. I like simple 'Here's the price' methods of sale - as seen at Tescos, Marks & Spencer, et al. :)

Dave a pair of new genuine UK discs from Toyota is £150+, I'd request a photo of the discs to see condition they are in and gaurantee they're not warped. Then use judgement...

For those unfamiliar with haggling tactics.

(Brian runs up to Harry the beard seller's stall and hurriedly grabs an

artificial beard.)

Brian: How much? Quick!

Harry: What?

Brian: It's for the wife.

Harry: Oh. Twenty shekels.

Brian: Right.

Harry: What?

Brian: (putting down 20 shekels) There you are.

Harry: Wait a moment.

Brian: What?

Harry: We're supposed to haggle.

Brian: No, no, I've got to ...

Harry: What do you mean, no?

Brian: I haven't time, I've got to get ...

Harry: Give it back then.

Brian: No, no, I paid you.

Harry: Burt!

(Burt appears. He is very big.)

Burt: Yeah?

Harry: This bloke won't haggle.

Burt: (looking around) Where are the guards?

Brian: Oh, all right ... I mean do we have to ...

Harry: Now I want twenty for that ...

Brian: I gave you twenty.

Harry: Now are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels?

Brian: No.

Harry: Feel the quality, that's none of yer goat.

Brian: Oh ... I'll give you nineteen then.

Harry: No, no. Do it properly.

Brian: What?

Harry: Haggle properly. This isn't worth nineteen.

Brian: You just said it was worth twenty.

Harry: Burt!!

Brian: I'll give you ten.

Harry: That's more like it.

(outraged) Ten!? Are you trying to insult me? Me? With a poor dying

grandmother...Ten!?!

Brian: Eleven.

Harry: Now you're getting it. Eleven!?! Did I hear you right? Eleven? This

cost me twelve. You want to ruin me?

Brian: Seventeen.

Harry: Seventeen!

Brian: Eighteen?

Harry: No, no, no. You go to fourteen now.

Brian: Fourteen.

Harry: Fourteen, are you joking?

Brian: That's what you told me to say.

(Harry registers total despair.)

Tell me what to say. Please.

Harry: Offer me fourteen.

Brian: I'll give you fourteen.

Harry: (to onlookers) He's offering me fourteen for this!

Brian: Fifteen.

Harry: Seventeen. My last word. I won't take a penny less, or strike me

dead.

Brian: Sixteen.

Harry: Done. (He grasps Brian's hand and shakes it.) Nice to do business

with you. Tell you what, I'll throw in this as well. (He gives

Brian a gourd.)

Brian: I don't want it, but thanks.

Harry: Burt!

Burt: (reappearing rapidly) Yes?

Brian: All right! All right!! Thank you.

Harry: Where's the sixteen then?

Brian: I already gave you twenty.

Harry: Oh yes ... that's four I owe you then. (starts looking for change)

Brian: It's all right, it doesn't matter.

Harry: Hang on.

(Pause as Harry can't find change. Brian sees a pair of prowling Romans.)

Brian: It's all right, that's four for the gourd -- that's fine!

Harry: Four for the gourd. Four!!!! Look at it, that's worth ten if it's

worth a shekel.

Brian: You just gave it to me for nothing.

Harry: Yes, but it's *worth* ten.

Brian: All right, all right.

Harry: No, no, no. It's not worth ten. You're supposed to argue. "What?

Ten for that, you must be mad!"

(Brian pays ten, runs off with the gourd, and fixes the beard on his face.)

Ah, well there's one born every minute.

im with you on this one. why doesnt everyone just post up their prices? it would make life alot easier :idea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.