The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor...

black_widow87

Massive UFC/MMA fan, not a Mayweather fan in any shape but Connor is going to get slaughtered.

But for £80m purse I don't think he will care. At least he is living by what he say's ...........' any time, any place, any where'.

I hope that like in MMA anything can happen on the night and Connor knocks him out, and I may break my no betting rule and put some money on Connor to win.

The build up will be insane as Connor talks so much shit, but he can back it up and is the first to be humble if he loses, which is a great way to be.

It's really a no brainer. I would love to see Conor whoop MW ass but the truth is Money is the most defensive and highly accomplished boxer of our time and will wipe the floor with Conor.

It'll all come down to Conor landing a few special punches at early stages if he's to stand a chance of winning or rather surviving. This won't last the whole bout.

Personally i think they both need a good fucking kick in.. Mayweather more so.

I support McGregor because he appears to be abit more humble and because he's from the UK.

I dont get all this "The Money Team" shit. Yeah it would be nice to have that kinda cash and yeah i suppose i am abit jealous but the shit he spouts on his social media is just embarrassing.

Personally i think they both need a good fucking kick in.. Mayweather more so.

I support McGregor because he appears to be abit more humble and because he's from the UK.

I dont get all this "The Money Team" shit. Yeah it would be nice to have that kinda cash and yeah i suppose i am abit jealous but the shit he spouts on his social media is just embarrassing.

I would love to be sitting with you and McGregor when you tell him he's from the UK

It'll be interesting to watch won't it; Mcgregor is great at hyping himself up (and backs it up in the UFC), but I think in this case he's stepping into Mayweathers discipline. Even a small technical difference like fighting and striking with mma gloves compaired to 16oz boxing gloves on your hands will have an effect.

Mayweather will beat him easy, but they should have a rematch under mma rules!

That Ireland comment, ooft. Dig dig dig.

Mayweather is no stranger to domestic Violence , he deserves a kicking but Conor will be lucky to land a punch

Though Mayweather may be cocky and show up unprepared but it is an exhibition not a boxing match , for 100M I think alof of us would step in the ring

I do not comprehend why Mayweather has agreed to this spectacle, I presume he does not need the money ; has everything to loose if he does take a loss, for me the risk out weights the reward

Mayweather is no stranger to domestic Violence , he deserves a kicking but Conor will be lucky to land a punch

Though Mayweather may be cocky and show up unprepared but it is an exhibition not a boxing match , for 100M I think alof of us would step in the ring

I do not comprehend why Mayweather has agreed to this spectacle, I presume he does not need the money ; has everything to loose if he does take a loss, for me the risk out weights the reward

It's those big money bets he likes, apparently he's taken on one too many of them recently.