The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Renaissance Red Supra Auto Single Turbo 1993 - UK Spec for sale

Carnage

Hi. Yes, still for sale but car is in the garage right now at RA Motorsport. I'm due to pick it up a week on Saturday (possibly earlier if I book some time off work, so I can collect during a week day). They've been backed up with other cars so there's been a delay in getting the car back. When it's ready for viewing I will bump the advert with updated details.

Is the car HPI clear? Another quick question.... is the turbo capable of more power? Isn't it a little low for a single?

/QUOTE]

Yes, its HPI clear. Its certainly capable of more power but I wanted a safe tune for the Autobox.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi freeland, frustratingly, I don't have the car back due to a backlog of work at RA (getting quite annoyed now). I'm also getting new wheels and coilovers fitted on the 21st, so I'm hoping to get the car back next week but I'm not holding my breath.

Hi freeland, frustratingly, I don't have the car back due to a backlog of work at RA (getting quite annoyed now). I'm also getting new wheels and coilovers fitted on the 21st, so I'm hoping to get the car back next week but I'm not holding my breath.

Ok, pmd you.

• 1 month later...

Car is now reading for selling. Got it back on Saturday. :)

Recent changes:

- New AEM Gauge/O2 sensor fitted and working

- New Wheels, XXR 521 Chrome Black

- New Coilovers, BC Racing BR Series + setup and aligned

- New remap from 400whp to 430bhp. I felt the remap was worth it as the car was already at the garage for ages waiting to get the AEM Gauge / O2 sensor setup on the dyno. I felt it was a bit conservative on the set up before (400whp) for the spec and I had some feedback about this in the thread from Wheelfurb. Printouts available soon (I'll be collecting them tomorrow fingers crossed). The car feels extremely powerful!

- New Coilpacks fitted (Garage Whifbitz 2JZ/1JZ-GTE Coil Pack Set) - during the remap, a misfire was observed and it was narrowed down to the Yellow Jacket Coilpacks.

- New spark plus (BKR8EIX)

I'm extremely busy at the moment as I'm trying to find a more permanent place to stay. My membership runs out on the 26th of this month so I'll advertise somewhere else if not sold by then.

Couple of quick pics of the new wheels. I will try to get updated pics soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.