The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Auto Or Manual

Littler

Evening All,

Some will notice I have been buying up some parts of late and this all comes down to what car they are going on.

Having looked over for sale threads and sent PM's I've realised that as long as I'm happy with not buying my next supra as an investment I need to build the Supra I want. I need to ignore my previous mission of matching numbers, genuine this and original that and concentrate on why I like the Supra and what it means to me. I want to enjoy driving it and not worry about risking or decreasing the value because of me driving it!

This leads me onto this post, I'm after an NA auto or manual, can be a project car but preferably running.

I've spoken to Keron and he hasn't got anything at the minute so let me know of what is out there.

I have not got a strict budget but want to be realistic so happy to take each car as they are and go from there.

Cheers.

Ps. all the pics/vids of dragonball have not helped this as I think of the ones that I have been on and miss it!

Evening All,

Some will notice I have been buying up some parts of late and this all comes down to what car they are going on.

Having looked over for sale threads and sent PM's I've realised that as long as I'm happy with not buying my next supra as an investment I need to build the Supra I want. I need to ignore my previous mission of matching numbers, genuine this and original that and concentrate on why I like the Supra and what it means to me. I want to enjoy driving it and not worry about risking or decreasing the value because of me driving it!

This leads me onto this post, I'm after an NA auto or manual, can be a project car but preferably running.

I've spoken to Keron and he hasn't got anything at the minute so let me know of what is out there.

I have not got a strict budget but want to be realistic so happy to take each car as they are and go from there.

Cheers.

Ps. all the pics/vids of dragonball have not helped this as I think of the ones that I have been on and miss it!

I am interested in the black na auto on sale here and eBay for the same reason, I need to sell a couple of cars first but that would be a good base car

Great to see you both coming back to fold!

I am interested in the black na auto on sale here and eBay for the same reason, I need to sell a couple of cars first but that would be a good base car

Is that the one in Notts for £6.1k at the minute?

Glad to see you still having the build drive, shame you sold the black car you built up!

Is that the one in Notts for £6.1k at the minute?

Glad to see you still having the build drive, shame you sold the black car you built up!

Yes that's the one

I have had 2 since the black single lol, they used to be cheap power but things have changed significantly!!

My NA 5spd will be going on the market soon.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions re price, availability etc as I only have my refresh/build thread to refer you to at the minute: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?322562-Stevo-s-Refresh-Project&p=4031772#post4031772

It has a few items not listed in that thread and naturally, it has had stuff done since then, including some very recent service items such as oil change, new refurbed caliper (one was sticking), brake fluid replaced, all 4 tyres are less than 6 months old (Vredisteins)....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.