The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK standard TT

BlackWatch66

That's been listed since last Summer. Original story was an elderly gent who had retired to Spain and used it as his commute car to and from the UK but he was having issues getting in and out of the damned thing. Price hasn't changed at all but I'd suspect after this long for sale the mileage probably has.

Care to elaborate ?

So basically just over a year ago i had a na5.. i was hunting for a TT and came accross that one.. i messaged the guy who at the time didnt own the car and was acting as a middle man for the 75 year old gent who didnt want the hassle of potential buyers coming to the door.. long story short i was promised that i had first refusal on the car and had even offered £1k deposit, he assured me the car was mine (after he had sorted the blown ecu out) and that id no need to give a deposit.. he then started giving me dates saying it was just about ready to be sold. I then wrote up an ad for my na5 and sold it within a couple of weeks. I contacted jay and said i have it all in cash just let me know when i can collect.. nothing for weeks.. i contacted again and got a shit excuse something along the lines of "oh really sorry the old guys given it to his son now" .. and then 4 or 5 months later i see that jay has put it up for sale himself.. turns out a few other member of the forum had the exact same promises to them also.. so like i say the guy's a total time wasting twat

So basically just over a year ago i had a na5.. i was hunting for a TT and came accross that one.. i messaged the guy who at the time didnt own the car and was acting as a middle man for the 75 year old gent who didnt want the hassle of potential buyers coming to the door.. long story short i was promised that i had first refusal on the car and had even offered £1k deposit, he assured me the car was mine (after he had sorted the blown ecu out) and that id no need to give a deposit.. he then started giving me dates saying it was just about ready to be sold. I then wrote up an ad for my na5 and sold it within a couple of weeks. I contacted jay and said i have it all in cash just let me know when i can collect.. nothing for weeks.. i contacted again and got a $#@! excuse something along the lines of "oh really sorry the old guys given it to his son now" .. and then 4 or 5 months later i see that jay has put it up for sale himself.. turns out a few other member of the forum had the exact same promises to them also.. so like i say the guy's a total time wasting $#@!

I can second that ...I must have bought this car 3 times over according to this pr@ck of a man who accepted the offer and then raised it each time ....a total and utter timewaster .....I hope it all comes back to bite him .....car had gearbox problems so beware

I can second that ...I must have bought this car 3 times over according to this pr@ck of a man who accepted the offer and then raised it each time ....a total and utter timewaster .....I hope it all comes back to bite him .....car had gearbox problems so beware

Gearbox and ecu problems.. probably loaded with other little problems also

So basically just over a year ago i had a na5.. i was hunting for a TT and came accross that one.. i messaged the guy who at the time didnt own the car and was acting as a middle man for the 75 year old gent who didnt want the hassle of potential buyers coming to the door.. long story short i was promised that i had first refusal on the car and had even offered £1k deposit, he assured me the car was mine (after he had sorted the blown ecu out) and that id no need to give a deposit.. he then started giving me dates saying it was just about ready to be sold. I then wrote up an ad for my na5 and sold it within a couple of weeks. I contacted jay and said i have it all in cash just let me know when i can collect.. nothing for weeks.. i contacted again and got a $#@! excuse something along the lines of "oh really sorry the old guys given it to his son now" .. and then 4 or 5 months later i see that jay has put it up for sale himself.. turns out a few other member of the forum had the exact same promises to them also.. so like i say the guy's a total time wasting $#@!

I seem to recall you posting about this at the time, some people really are strange

Sounds like trouble, I wonder what this guys story is and why he keeps messing people around?

Trust me I have spoken to him many times over going back ages ago and the reason being is the he THINKS he is the Cat thats got the cream and enjoys holding people to ransom over it ...even playing the triple bidding war card over it .....he can poke it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.