March meet.

Radio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice meet folks. Also nice for me to meet some new people, oh, and thanks to Biff for the 33% discount. Full as a tick now! :)

Looking forward to Wrexham and next months pub meet which is tentatively set for Tue 18th, possibly at the Riverside, but I will start a new thread...

Pic of tonight's supra turnout...

IMG_1027.jpg

Never been to a toby before but I think its fair to say that Biff and his girlfriend (the boss) looked after us well. Nice BBQ wings to start and a good selection of roast meats. Thanks very much for a great night at an incredible price. Biff got the whole evening for us for less than a tenner each. And it was nice to see the asbo kid back on form. Perhaps you should order a couple of new gearboxes to have in stock. I'm sure everyone would prefer to go back to a Tuesday evening for the next meet but then I can only ask the questions. Its up to the members to state preferences for each meet and then try to get the best match. A few people fancied a suggestion from the other week which I think was the Riverside at Weaverham which is always a favourite but Paul is going to start a thread and people can come up with dates and venues and we can take it from there. Looking forward to Christians meeting at DT. Going out in the evening so wont be staying for pancakes. BOO HOO. Setting off on the 6th April to make sure I get there in time. Cheers