March meet.

Radio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mike. Never been in a Toby myself but I'm always willing to try something new. Biff works there and his girlfriend is the manager so im sure they will look after us. Always open to suggestions for anywhere and dates but we only got 2 and as it gets closer to the date i went with what was suggested. Indian or Toby. Indian will be on the table for a future meet. It would be nice to do that pub near your place again for a summer meet as it was a nice ride out. Good food.car park and sit out area. Do you want me to add your name at the Toby. There's the carvery or biffs suggestion of a platter of wings. Pigs. Ribs etc. Sounds like a finger licking time to me. Regards.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Lol. Cheers Paul I enjoyed that. Forgot how funny the film was. It is a bit like that trying to get together each month. More than happy for someone else to organise. Not to worry it could be worse I could have to work for a living.

I do work 7 days a week but it is when needed across each day. Got up this morning at 7.00 fed 30 horses and went back to bed for a bit. Accounting for an 2 hour. (Best bit doing customer bills sorting vat etc). Afternoon some tractor work. Shift 4 ton trailer of horse shit (every day). Deliver hay and haylage. Then maintenance. Everyday. Fix broken stuff. Change led bulbs. Security lights. Bane of my life. 100 + bulbs burning each night. Dozens security Pirs. All good fun. Could be worse could be sat in an office. Lol

Hi biff. Can you book a table for us at your place for Wednesday 29th at 8.00. There's 9 of us at the moment including you. Don't know whether your brothers coming but I would get us a table or area for at least 12. Christian and Karen hope to come and others may turn up. They will decide what they want to eat on the night. Whether it's carvery or other stuff. Hope that's ok. Cheers Ray

Hi biff. Can you book a table for us at your place for Wednesday 29th at 8.00. There's 9 of us at the moment including you. Don't know whether your brothers coming but I would get us a table or area for at least 12. Christian and Karen hope to come and others may turn up. They will decide what they want to eat on the night. Whether it's carvery or other stuff. Hope that's ok. Cheers Ray

Yea no problem ray, on one condition... everyone is to bring their supra! ;) haha

Cheers biff. I'll be in mine. A Mate has just levelled the farm lane with his tractor and bulldozer blade. Be ok for a while. Rick won't be in his as it's in storage at the farm till he moves house. We won't her him coming now he's gone electric.