The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My head has been turned

hogmaw

RS4 doesn't look all that, let's face it, it's a clumpy estate car.

Wash your mouth out son, lol.

attachment.php?attachmentid=217890&stc=1&d=1491120708

attachment.php?attachmentid=217887&stc=1&d=1491120708

As far as mods are concerned there's not a lot you can do with an RS4, I'm getting a Stage 2 map next week and a carbon clean which should bring 430-450bhp. After that it's a massive leap for a supercharger (about £12k). So the Supra wins hands down for mods both engine and cosmetic.

I've not really looked at mods for mine. Because they are NA i'd be suprised if you see more than 10bhp. Not worth the 4-500quid imo?

However you do know the B8 RS4 is already 444bhp stock?

What milage are you on? i wouldn't have the carbon clean if you're not showing codes or down on power that you know about.

Edit, just noticed you're on about the B7. Those had more issue with carbon, yes. power may also be different.

Edited by Ric (see edit history)

Mileage is 70k. At that age the car is probably only running 380bhp or so without the carbon clean, so I'm expecting it to get back to stock when it's done. The stage 2 map isn't for power gain its to make it use the power better. I'll post some pics when I get a moment, I actually like the shape of the car but supra does look miles better that can't be denied !

Wash your mouth out son, lol.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=217890&stc=1&d=1491120708

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=217887&stc=1&d=1491120708

I've not really looked at mods for mine. Because they are NA i'd be suprised if you see more than 10bhp. Not worth the 4-500quid imo?

However you do know the B8 RS4 is already 444bhp stock?

What milage are you on? i wouldn't have the carbon clean if you're not showing codes or down on power that you know about.

Edit, just noticed you're on about the B7. Those had more issue with carbon, yes. power may also be different.

Ric, I've said it before but it's worth saying again, your RS4 is stunning (as is your Supra), you have great taste!