The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra GZ Auto Single Turbo 525bhp, No Longer for Sale

G9RGE

I bought the supra last Feb with the intention of just having a nice sensible not too powerful bpu daily, however the car I bought didn’t boost correctly and led to me having to replace the turbos. The long and short off it the car now runs a sensible 525/550bhp on a new 6266, standalone AEM infinity Ecu setup.

The bodywork is in good condition for its age. I have had the bonnet taken back bare metal and resprayed due to the usual bubbling along the front edge and had the front bumper smoothed and repainted. I also had a dentman friend of mine remove all of the little parking ding dents around the car. There are a few marks here and there but always gets complemented on its condition.

The car has uk Dials fitted which read in MPH and reads 180k on the odo, this still climbs in KM

The car had a visit to whifbitz the year prior to me buying it and had the crank pulley and front seal replaced along with other things.

The Car pulls like a train and hasn’t missed a beat since having the work carried out last year. I built the car with the intention of running around 550bhp, this was a power figure that would not cause any immediate issues such as ( engine and gearbox) until at some point I could pull the engine to do an overhaul and change gaskets and any components that looked worn or upgradable such as cams.

Bad bits:

Valvestem seals puff a bit of blue smoke on startup. I generally don’t use the during the week but upon starting it on a Saturday morning im usually presented with blue smoke. I haven’t noticed it during the weekend when using it just after not using it for the week. This was on my list of to dos when i Pulled the engine out but hasn’t bothered me as of yet.

Model: Toyota Supra GZ Auto

Year: 1993

Facelift: No ( but has Facelift front and rear lights)

Mileage: 180km

MOT remaining: 5th August 2017

Service history: Lots

Engine:

[email protected]

PHR Fuel Rail

Automotive FPR

Walbro 450 Fuel Pump

ID750 Injectors

AEM Infinity Standalone ECU

Precision 6266 Turbo

Boostlogic Manifold

Tial Wastegate

Kevlar Turbo Blanket

Twin SRD Auto Coolers

HKS Super silent exhaust

3in From turbo Back

FMIC

Body

Facelift Front lights with Xenons

Facelift Rear lights

Carbon Front Rmm Style lip

Smoothed front bumper with facelift bar Fitted

Interior

Pioneer Bluetooth/DAB headunit

Momo Millenium Steering wheel ( std one available)

Black facelift headlining

Black Leather Seats

Painted Dash panels

Defi Boost Guage

Aem Wideband Gauge

Clifford Alarm

Brakes

Front Lexus ls400 Calipers with new pads and discs

Rear Std J Spec calipers with new pads discs and shoes

New Brake fluid Flush

Suspension & Wheels

Volk SF challange 18in Alloys

Rear 18x10.5 with Goodyear Eagle f1 285-35-18 new last year

Front 18x9.5 Goodyear Eagle f1 245-40-18 new last year

(Recently refurbished)

£15000 ono

Private Plate not included

Any Questions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.