The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Convoy To Japshow

terribleturner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be bothered sitting in the queue to run would rather spend the time having a nose around

:yeahthat:

Sorry James... 8.00 is much better. We can take our chances and leg it to the signing office together and see if we get lucky... or just chill :cool:

What time do you think you'll leave Camden?

OK, 8 am South Mimms it is.

Well multimap says it'll take half hour from here, so do you wann get here around 7:15?

I'm at 13 awley cresent, Camden, NW1 8NP. The pink building on the left as you turn into the road. Give me a call when you reach Camden and i'll come out to meet you.

Well multimap says it'll take half hour from here, so do you wann get here around 7:15?

Give me a call when you reach Camden and i'll come out to meet you.

Deal! :ok: CU then :clap:

The pink building on the left.....

:limp: Can't wait to find out what work you do, mate! :whistle:

Looking to leave Reading at 7:00 sharp so theres a chance I could make South Mimms if the traffic is light. (and get some use out of the turbos...!)

I know everyone is aiming to be there at 8:00, what time will you will all be departing?

If I know what time you will all be looking to leave and i`m running late or delayed then I know not to break my balls getting there and just head off up the M1 at J21.

Looking to leave Reading at 7:00 sharp so theres a chance I could make South Mimms if the traffic is light. (and get some use out of the turbos...!)

I know everyone is aiming to be there at 8:00, what time will you will all be departing?

If I know what time you will all be looking to leave and i`m running late or delayed then I know not to break my balls getting there and just head off up the M1 at J21.

The plan is to leave South Mimms at 8am I believe.

Oh yes. 8pm till about 7:15am, then off to pod. If anyone see's me flagging a bucket of water over my head will work wonders :faint:

Know how you feel mate. Fellow night worker :help: Worked last night 7pm till 9am got home in morning fell asleep and woke up at 8pm so can't sleep now so will be feeling a bit groggy too.