The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Convoy To Japshow

terribleturner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH i think you'll be fine signing in between 9 and half past. Plus the convoy is the best part about it the day :p unless you break into the 10's :D

Cornelius - Shall i join you and go up through London to S.Mimms?? May see if Chris W and Costa want to join us unless they have other plans :D

Come on guys. We should all go together and get there early. Last year 09:00 was too late to get a place to run in the morning so we should aim to get there early.

Take a look at the attached thread and let me know if you can change your times to meet us at J14 M1 (A506).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=48928

:clap:

must admit i do think were leaving a bit late, what time should we be aiming to get there ray?

Cornelius - Shall i join you and go up through London to S.Mimms?? May see if Chris W and Costa want to join us unless they have other plans :D

I'm with you bud. Let me know if plans change, but I defo want to be part of the convoy.

I'm thinking it'll be manic busy this time and may defer going on the strip until the following weekend's evening meet. That still on by the way, James? Definitely need to do a quarter mile after "honing" my skills at Bovingdon :yes:

Anyway, I'll PM you my mobile number so we can be sure of meeting up. By the way I'm in Chiswick now so if it ends up being just thee and me, we can meet closer to home maybe.

OK, shall me make it earlier then. I've just woken up so can't think straight yet, but to get to Northampton Services for 7am we'll need to leave South Mimms at 6am. Does that sound right??

I've just told the Polish girl i'm surpose to be working with that she'll be on her own for a few hours and she was fine :p

Well for work purposes i'd like to leave a little later, but i also would really like to run the car.

Shall we just stick with 8 o'clock meet then?? Multimap recon it'll take 1hr 10 to do 50 miles, which translatyed means we'll get there about qarter to nine :D

8am sounds good to me James :thumbs:

Just looked at the weather forecast and they are saying 17 degrees and sunny spells :woot: