The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Alloys Near New JR-10 Staggered Gold Wheels

Spunkmeyer

Hmm, when I was planning to buy them, you were "playing" with me and said you wanna rise the price as for £500 they underpriced.... after a few wks of waiting you said you don't sell them.... after you messaged me you changed ur mind and sell them but I bought new wheels already... now you can't even sell these for £450...... 👏:blink:

Macclesfield (same place as before when asking about door cards and arm rests - bonus is you get to pick them at the same time) [emoji6]

And anything you like on Mikes sale threads

(Free bump mike)

/QUOTE]

Haha so it is lol. And funny enough the distance is still to far lol

Excuse my stupidity lol

Sanya with all due respect you were first in line when I was ready to sell and you declined to buy them weeks and weeks ago as you bought new, so your comment is pointless. Rather paranoid person you are tbh and I didn't raise the price. I can't run a car on bricks, it was a gauging interest thread when you first posted interest and threw your dummy out that I didn't sell them instantly to you. Jog on kind sir

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.