The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" Wheels (3x Sets)

AlexM

I'm clearing out, these were used for winter / on the track and would do well with a refurb!

My storage space isn't local, so not easy for me to take additional pictures. Located near Rugby.

Must be collected.

Set 1. Black w. flattened rim & R888s & Pre-facelift centre caps £150

Set 2. Silver & R888s & Facelift centre caps £150

Set 3. Silver £100

Tyres may last a track day but are not road legal.

Hi lads I'm pritty sure I messaged first. Did say I'd buy all 3 sets. I know a really good wheel bloke to refurb them all. but I've not heard back from alex yet. I'm more interested in the facelift set for my self. Just have to wait see what he says. But am willing to jus buy the second set if I'm first in line.

Hi lads I'm pritty sure I messaged first. Did say I'd buy all 3 sets. I know a really good wheel bloke to refurb them all. but I've not heard back from alex yet. I'm more interested in the facelift set for my self. Just have to wait see what he says. But am willing to jus buy the second set if I'm first in line.

Very fair of you mate. I think I'm first in line for set 3 then if you only take one set.

I didn't expect quite such a response to this!

In response to some queries, yes they are all straight and yes they are staggered (I thought all stock 17s were?).

I'll reply to you in the order you've PM'd/Posted, waiting for the first person who sent me a PM to clarify what they're after.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.