The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6-SPEED, FACELIFT, TWIN TURBO, VVTi, LOW MILEAGE, BLACK SUPRA - FRESH IMPORT FOR SALE

TOMMO-RH9

Can't wait to bring it to all the meets :)!

Quick question for everyone , my insurance company (Sheila's wheels haha!) won't transfer the insurance, gay . But go compare was £1900, comparethemarket was £1000 just wondering if anyone knew better company's to go with? As any mods like wheels and other bits I still want to be insured and I'm young so it's not always easy for me to get cover

Thanks ,Alfie

£30k sounds a bit ambitious! [emoji85] don't think it will get that high.

i agree that a private seller wouldn't be able to fetch that much...but as importers are already charging £25-30,000 it won't be that far off in the near future. Im guessing it will be like when the american market finally were able to import R32 GTRs and the prices went through the roof. I know they already got Supras over there...but they are still getting more and more rare.

Cheers for the GLWTS - Alfie seems very keen...and appears to be exactly like me with his car tastes so hopefully this is the one for him.

- - - Updated - - -

looks the same spec/milage etc. as mine, good to see they are fetching strong money at the minute and that this is staying in the club!

yeah it does. hold onto your appreciating asset if you can! better money in the right cars than property at the moment if you are lucky enough to own the right thing! And yes I would be absolutely delighted if it stayed in the club. not only so its looked after but so I can follow the progress of my fave car ever (sniff sniff)

Can't wait to bring it to all the meets :)!

Quick question for everyone , my insurance company (Sheila's wheels haha!) won't transfer the insurance, gay . But go compare was £1900, comparethemarket was £1000 just wondering if anyone knew better company's to go with? As any mods like wheels and other bits I still want to be insured and I'm young so it's not always easy for me to get cover

Thanks ,Alfie

Adrian flux or sky have always been competitive for me with an agreed value policy, worth a try mate!

*** DEPOSIT TAKEN ***

Hey everyone...thanks so much again for all the positive comments and feedback.

Met with Alfie and a friend of his on Sunday - both really nice guys. They travelled all the way from Essex to Bristol to check out the car and go over it with a fine tooth comb. Spent a few hours with them going round the car and through the documentation and doing test drives etc. He out a deposit down there and then and will be taking my pride and joy off me Saturday 24th of this month.

Please welcome this new member and his AWESOME new car (lol) to the forums and make sure you give him all the support he needs. I will be keeping an eye on the progress of "my" baby - but I'm confident having met with Alfie that its in good hands...:ok:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.