The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bastards!

Jake

**UPDATE**

Police phoned the other morning.

Apparently the juveniles that confessed to this, while being interviewed about "other matters", have been to court and fined £0 and given 40 hours community service. Apparently I was awarded £0 compensation for the nearly £600 damage to my car.

That'll teach 'em, eh?

WTF? I'd really want an explanation off the judge for that. Ask him why you're expected to shell out 600 for the actions of others. I'd really love to hear the answer to that.

People should be held responsible for their actions and made to pay - I don't give a crap if they don't have the money, there should be a mandatory loan scheme where they have the money taken out of their dole checks automatically or something!

Blood boiling :mad:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really the police' fault? Or is it more the courts?
The non-investigation of the crime in the first place is the Police's fault.

The pathetic lightness of their sentance is the court's fault.

The not allowing me to know their addresses if the laws fault.

But surely the 40 hours of community service they have been given will make your life much better Jake?

COUGH "Bullshit" COUGH

Basically they can smash a window and steal something worth around £200 to them, and then get 40 hours community service (40 hours multiplied by minimum wage = approx £140) and they make a profit out of it!?!? WTF?

Why can't the victim supply the jobs to accomodate the 40 hours of community service? That might make them think twice.