The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel filler cap help !!!

Why T

Right

So the fortune has custom filler necks behind the rear quarter window. The caps did not come with the shell unfortunately.

I have looked and looked and cannot find anything. These seam really really small.

External diameter is 48mm

Diameter between holes is 40mm

And internal diameter is 35mm

Please please someone help me find something. Really struggling now and there is way to much work to get them changed. :(

Regards

Shane

Fortune03 Aerotop manual single.

'Speed doesn't kill'

There is one in Demon tweeks. It`s listed as a weld in version but maybe those PCD holes were added by the builder of the car. Look at the dimensions of the Mocal small diameter flush fit cap. Outside diameter is 50mm and cap size is 38mm which is very close to what your dimensions are.

Yea I was looking at that but even the smaller one seams to big.

There is one in Demon tweeks. It`s listed as a weld in version but maybe those PCD holes were added by the builder of the car. Look at the dimensions of the Mocal small diameter flush fit cap. Outside diameter is 50mm and cap size is 38mm which is very close to what your dimensions are.

Is that the same as the one above?

Hahahaha yea that won't work as I don't have a flap haha

'Speed doesn't kill'

Which one are you on about as the one I think your on about is 44mm cap :/

'Speed doesn't kill'