The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Logical step up from a supra

mikeyb10supra

Not that i'm considering selling but if I did it would have to be something exotic and not Japanese - Japan doesn't offer anything on par with the Supra...

Ferrari 348 is top of the list, its quick, good handling and not a bad looker. From what I've spent on the Supra this past couple of years it might also save me a few £££ :)

I would take an C5 z06 over a normal C6 but currently I'm drolling over the new C6 Z06...Now thats a killer of a car...

I agree on that D3xt3r! Are there any C5 Z06's in Germany and is the C6 being sold there?

The problem is the Supra is a total bargain for the performance you get in return. Like the Corvette C5 is in the US. Sell your Supra for £6K that's Focus not Ferrari money. Its hard to better the Supra unless your adding lots of money to it.

C6 is sold offical over here now but big price tag compared to the US pricing so it will stay exotic over here. You could get the C5 through importers without a problem and get it serviced too over here at some dealers. Z06 never was sold over here but I think a handfull were imported but its REALLY rare.

Is'nt it a mondeo engine......there pretty robust aren't they??

Mikey

There were a lot of niggles and recalls on the earlier M12's, the newer ones seem better though.

Same as any other low volume, parts bucket car manufacturer, Noble don't have anywhere near the R&D budget of a Toyota or Nissan. What the big co's spend designing the air con system, Noble probably spend on a whole car.