The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Instructions for the 2006 Calendar Voting

Supragal

Okay, it’s time to vote!!

Firstly, thanks to everyone that submitted photos. :thumbs: I have picked the shortlist of photos based on what will look good as calendar shots, not because of specific cars although I’ve also tried to get a good variety of cars as options.

What I’ve done is organise the photos into 7 categories, that bit was pretty tough as many photos could have fitted into more than one but I’ve worked it out best I can.

I’ve done it this way to avoid as far as possible repeats of the same car/same angle/same scenery and so on, so the calendar is varied.

A few points to bear in mind…

1) All number plates will be blanked out.

2) We may need to mirror flip photos if very similar photos get voted in for different months.

3) If a winning photo can not be used for some reason we will use the one with the next highest amount of votes.

4) If the same car wins more than one main category then the picture with the second highest votes will be used. Final decision is the club moderators.

5) Any urls/artwork/date stamps that affect how the photo will look will be removed.

Your voting will work as follows

There are 7 voting threads. There are varying numbers of photos per thread.

In most cases the picture/s with the most votes in each thread will be used in the calendar. Please read the information contained in each thread so that you understand how many pictures from a category will be used.

All you need to do is choose your favorite from each thread and vote for it.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing the results!