The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na/t. Power delivery & oil. Temp.

herbiemercman

Yet another NEWBY key board warrior that comes onto a thread , gives an opinion that he knows nothing about , and knows nothing of the member he makes his snipe at , then thinks hes making a valid contribution. And one other thing , I have been a member on here 8 years, and the member related to as NA-T man was converting na,s well before I owned a Supe with tyres being a his other interest .

Yeah, that'll help things along nicely. He hasn't given any opinion really, so I don't know what this is about.

I also don't understand how you being a member longer makes any difference, I've been scratching my arse for 30 years now but I'm not a proctologist

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that'll help things along nicely. He hasn't given any opinion really, so I don't know what this is about.

I also don't understand how you being a member longer makes any difference, I've been scratching my arse for 30 years now but I'm not a proctologist

As a NEWBY I get what you say, but if you read and digest, you might understand what is underlying some comments . So carry on scratching your arse and maybe you will stop chatting out of it !!! END OF COMMENT !

Hi Josh, I have PM'D you suggesting we end this thread as i have completed my technical story and most members have found it interesting, you are long in the tooth on this club so you can see when things start getting into banter, i can cope with it as i was banned for starting threatening some people etc in the past, and as i value the tech info and sensible members i get help from i can put up with the hyjackers, so it's up to you, if you think the thread has run its course then end it.

I will be starting a new dramatised thread when my leather seat covers arrive from USA. Cheers, and thanks for clutch info, i have ordered one like yours.