The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate ebay sometimes!!!!

Supra_Nish

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm full of shit, a hypocrite and talk rubbish all because I'm a genuine and honest chap who believes that a club is supposed to be a friendly community that tries to help each other out?.
No......because you wouldnt practise what you preach and you know fine. :innocent: :)

In this situation I'm happy to be in the minority - better to be the nice guy.
:violin:

I think Ebay.....and the Supra Forum are two totally different things.....if you saw a bargain on ebay, would you like hell not go for it "incase another forum member wanted it"

Worth thinking about.

No......because you wouldnt practise what you preach and you know fine. :innocent: :)

You don't know me.

I think Ebay.....and the Supra Forum are two totally different things.....if you saw a bargain on ebay, would you like hell not go for it "incase another forum member wanted it"

Worth thinking about.

Of course I'd buy it, I'd just do the decent thing if a thread like this came to light afterwards.

lol seconds away, round 2.... ding ding:

Well do the decent thing and realise that it's just your personal opinion on what’s "decent" then.

Take a deep breath, take a step back, look at the bigger picture:

If everyone used ebay like that it wouldn't work, simple as that!

There is nothing in ebay T&Cs that say you have to bend over backwards to make everyone else happy at the expense of yourself.

There is nothing in this forum's T&Cs that say that either.

I've got a feeling you could twist "forum spirit" to mean whatever happens to suit you at the time, this is a non-argument!

I think the thread is getting out of hand now.

There is no point casting apersions on the character of members such as MCanny.

People have made their views clear, (especially MichaelG, jeez i think its best you take the brakes! :nyah: ) and as far as I can tell that should be about the end of it.

gav, i think your investment in project haribo is shameful and selfish.... i feel in the name of the club spirit, you spend time servicing my car and making sure its better then yours

And shall think of that everytime I drive it once it is finished finally with its UK BRAKES and 18" alloys..

*grin*

gav, i think your investment in project haribo is shameful and selfish.... i feel in the name of the club spirit, you spend time servicing my car and making sure its better then yours. :swear:

LMAO thats quite good actually.

Obviously others have a weird idea of what is actually Forum cough dig dig spirit cough...... :rolleyes:

:D

I think you have to realise that you only got them for £70 because Supra Nish had negotiated a price with a seller, if it wasn't for him then the chances of you getting them would have been slim.

I would have pounced on them like anyone else on here, but I'm sure I would let Supra Nish have them .

The seller has to accept he was mostly to blame, he should've told Chilli that he made a mistake with the sale and kept his word and only sold them to Supra Nish.

id of told buyer to piss off and leave bad feedback :D

As far as i know no one has sued anyone yet because of not giving an item when money hasnt changed hands.

And Ebay cant be legal document as it can be altered. The only form of Legal sending of Data is by Telex. This is a fact as i worked with it for 4 yrs. Fax,email, web none of it is legally binding in court of law.

Ding Ding Round 3 ;)