The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7 second supras

DT125

Guest Nicholas
Or you can just tell me. Why the hell should I pay to see if there is someone capable of running 7's on this forum. That doesn't even make sense :p

Supraforums has all the info for these cars, all the big boys and tuners provide free info and they have plenty of actual 7's supras.

Awesome, enjoy supraforums then! I know I do :thumbs:

My old car used to run..... oh sorry I thought you put 17's.

:rlol:

- - - Updated - - -

Great acting like a dick... Something to expect from a thief :taped:

The whole point of a forum is to share knowledge... if you dont want to share fine, but then dont claim something you dont want to answer.

One way to get yourself band in under 30 posts :)

Guest Nicholas
Great acting like a $#@!... Something to expect from a thief :taped:

The whole point of a forum is to share knowledge... if you dont want to share fine, but then dont claim something you dont want to answer.

yep, the thief that won the lawsuit, I can only assume you've never been blackmailed so excuse your lack of empathy. Agreed the whole point of a forum is to share knowledge but this is a UK forum with no huge money backers unlike SF, hence why the membership fee is important. If I had to shortlist a few cars that have the potential I'd say KaanW's, JayNW's till it was in a crash and Axl's to name a few, if you're after proven 7 second cars then right now I believe there are none in the UK. We suffer from a lack of excellent drag strips over here.

Great acting like a dick... Something to expect from a thief :taped:

It would be nice for you to support this forum then by paying your membership fee rather than creating new accounts when one expires..........