The mkiv Supra Owners Club

parts left over from breaking my late-96 facelift TT6

monkey3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's fine, Pm me your Payment details bud

You are not coming on Dragonball are you?

You don't have the Facelift Boot Tool Bag do you ?

pm'd.

I'm not going on Dragonball unfortunately, no. I'm still without supra for the foreseeable future anyway (although plans are afoot to remedy this situation).

No facelift boot tool bag either I'm afraid.

I Pmd you regarding the door control Ecu. Can you send me your PayPal for it?

I'll send you a pm later with the final price including postage and I'll get it sent out Wednesday if that's ok.

- - - Updated - - -

pm'd :)

and replied

Any news on the wheel widths fella?

Sorry, there was a catastrophe at work last night and I didn't get home until just after 12 then left the house back for work at 7 this morning. :eek:

I'll definitely get the measurements for you tonight...

Sorry, there was a catastrophe at work last night and I didn't get home until just after 12 then left the house back for work at 7 this morning. :eek:

I'll definitely get the measurements for you tonight...

ok, front is 9 1/2 inch, rear is 10 1/2 inch and they're both 18's if I didn't mention that already.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any stock exhaust for sale mate ? (Don't see on the list, maybe have missed it).

Sorry, no exhaust.

And everyone now pm'd and packages almost ready to go.

Those that have paid already will be receiving shipping details shortly. Those that haven't, if you can pay me soon then I can get the parts sent out tomorrow otherwise it might be early next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.