The mkiv Supra Owners Club

April meeting

Radio

Come on buddy. You can make it. Alarm or not. Were getting thin on the ground in the northwest. Might have to start a charity to raise some money to buy some supras for people who need one.

There should be no issue but seeing as the last time it went in it was running and came out broken Ill cross my fingers. There is no way I'm leaving it in a pub carpark with no alarm on it :blink:

Hi I'm new, and in north west, don't have a supra yet but can't attend tomorrow anyways but will do my best to come next month although will prob still be in my civic haha

Hey welcome. New members are always welcome along shame you can't make tonight but I'm sure we will all be getting together next month too. May be later in the month though as Dragonball is around this time next month so lots of members out on that.

Welcome mate. Bayden is from merseyside. Shame you can't make tonight as you might have been able to come with Ben. As for the civic you will like r2ck civic. He has a tt supra but a serious civic. 823 hp. Might even be in it tonight.

Hi guys! Unfortunate the kitchen is 2 chefs down and I can't make it tonight. That's 2 meets I've missed now! NOT HAPPY!!!!

More than happy to give a lift to the meet if anyone local needs it. Suns out too! I wanted to take the roof off [emoji24] tan my forehead! Chef life can do one!

Have fun guys

Good turn out last night. Nice place and atmosphere. Bit of a wait for our food but tasted good. Suggestions for next month place and date. Might only be a few of us as some lucky people are on the Dragonball run. Have a great time to everyone going and try to stay on the road Christian and Ian. The big wet looking area on the right is called the channel if you get time to look up.

:D Yes a good turn out ( what happened to Mr Ward ? ) good place kinda busy when we arrived as no spaces to park :blink: .........May i suggest The Riverside at Weaverham ( google it ) not far the Stretton Fox nice setting next to the river weaver and big car park

Dragonball is 14th - 17th May so if theres a date before or after im sure we may well attend

Cheers

-Ian-