The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mine ECU

mattdavies

Guest Sausage

Yes I am. It's not again the law to 180mph. Runway race track off road etc etc. just coz someone said they did a 180mph with Video proof don't mean they did it on a uk road. People take there cars abroad etc could even do that on a dyno.

• 3 months later...

So the other day I can confirm mine is more then 500rpm above stock.

I was using manual mode and the needle was approaching 8000rpm as I was late on the shift and it didnt shift as quickly as it normally does. Luckily all my valve train is still in place but I think I will be investing in a rev limiter

So the other day I can confirm mine is more then 500rpm above stock.

I was using manual mode and the needle was approaching 8000rpm as I was late on the shift and it didnt shift as quickly as it normally does. Luckily all my valve train is still in place but I think I will be investing in a rev limiter

Do your ears not work???

Guest Sausage

Tbh I would. Was thinking bee r but I've since blown mine up due to major boost spike the ecu didn't fuel cut had this a couple times. But most the time it cuts at 1.2 bit odd but shit happens not parked up looking abandoned