The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels Show.

ripped_fear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29th-31st of May. All details can be found in the link on Post 1 :)

1. Ripped_fear

2. MRX

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. Hitbox Junkie

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam

8. Karen

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes

11. Sabrina

Becoming a great little list. Lets hope the organisers get back to me soon, and we can get the ball rolling.

New forest is about 20 mins from Bournemouth depending on which side you stay on and how heavy your boot is :), there are plenty of camping sites there. I will try and find what one my parents stayed at (we are locals).

There are also allot of B&B's in Bournemouth it self or hotels that are reasonably priced.

If I had my own place id put you up sorry guys :(

New forest is about 20 mins from Bournemouth depending on which side you stay on and how heavy your boot is :), there are plenty of camping sites there. I will try and find what one my parents stayed at (we are locals).

There are also allot of B&B's in Bournemouth it self or hotels that are reasonably priced.

If I had my own place id put you up sorry guys :(

Thanks for the information

1. Ripped_fear

2. MRX

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. Hitbox Junkie

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam

8. Karen

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes

11. Sabrina

12. Attero

13. ScottC

Put you both down for now :)

Evenings are up to everyone really, be good if we could sort somthing fairly local so we can have beers etc. I only live about 45mins away. But I could book a hotel for a night out in Bournmouth But would depend on how secure a carpark the hotel has. I Can Look into a big group discount if we all are up for it.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

1. Ripped_fear

2. MRX

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. Hitbox Junkie

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam

8. Karen

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes

11. Sabrina

12. Attero

13. ScottC

Put you both down for now :)

Evenings are up to everyone really, be good if we could sort somthing fairly local so we can have beers etc. I only live about 45mins away. But I could book a hotel for a night out in Bournmouth But would depend on how secure a carpark the hotel has. I Can Look into a big group discount if we all are up for it.

Me & karen would be up for it.

Right guys a little information, and decisions on what to to apply for-

Premium Club Space- These spaces will be located right in the heart of the action about half way along the promenade, they will be available to Car Clubs who can guarantee to bring a number of interesting vehicles and put on a good display. Space will be available for club support infrastructure such as an exhibition trailer, marquee or branded support vehicle. (Motorhomes or Caravans are not permitted I’m afraid!) All participants will need to arrive together between 8am and 10am and depart together at the end of the event when crowd numbers are deemed to have reduced to a safe level. This could be as late as 7pm. For safety reasons due to the popularity of the Festival, vehicle movement along the promenade in 2015 will be strictly limited during the event. Priority for these spaces will be given to clubs who wish to participate on more than one day. All correspondence will go through the club coordinator and all passes and arrival information will sent to the coordinator for distribution before the event.

Standard Club Space- These spaces will be located to the east of the large visitor attraction arenas towards the Boscombe end of the promenade, they will be available to Car Clubs who can again guarantee to bring a number of interesting vehicles and put on a good display. Space will be available for club support infrastructure such as an exhibition trailer, marquee or branded support vehicle. (Motorhomes or Caravans are not permitted I’m afraid!) All participants will need to arrive together between 8am and 10am however vehicles will be able to leave this area when crowd numbers are deemed to have reduced to a safe level. It is anticipated that this will be earlier in the afternoon. (possibly 4pm). For safety reasons due to the popularity of the Festival, vehicle movement along the promenade in 2015 will be strictly limited during the event and no vehicle will be allowed to move without authority from event staff. Priority for these spaces will be given to clubs who wish to participate on more than one day, however this is not a requirement. All correspondence will go through the club coordinator and all passes and arrival information will sent to the coordinator for distribution before the event.

Bournemouth Wheels Festival Club Space- There will be a limited number of display spaces for small clubs or individuals with particularly interesting vehicles. All applications are subject to acceptance by the Festival Committee however priority will be given to previous participants and owners of older classic vehicles and outstanding vehicles of particular interest. Space will be allocated on a first come first served basis and will be located at the Boscombe pier end of the promenade. Full applications should be made for each individual vehicle and passes and arrival information will sent out via email before the event.

What do we think?

Where do we come? Standard perhaps?

This was my way of thinking, standard would probably be most applicable.

I think you've made yourself the offical organiser for this. :D Pm Branners and see what he thinks. Maybe we could have a stand on the Saturday? What are the costs?

Im happy to take this on, Costs involved have yet to be disclosed however the guy in charge has given me contact details, so may give him a call and describe the situation and where he feels we would best fit, then I'm sure prices can be organised.

Personally I'm happy to do all three days but I appreciate this is more of a commitment for members looking to participate. To gain the more privileged spots it seems more in our favour to attend more than one day.

Standard will be fine. Easier to get in and out at the east end. And to be honest the standard area will probably be just as popular as premium....

I could do all 3 days, if we get a slot i can book Friday off, I only live about a mile from it.

I love this part of the UK, I would be happy to bring the Top Secret G Force Supra to the event

Brilliant, A car like that would be great to have on show. Nice and unique. :thumbs:

1. Ripped_fear

2. MRX

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. Hitbox Junkie

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam

8. Karen

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes

11. Sabrina

12. Attero

13. ScottC

14. tooquicktostop

1. Ripped_fear

2. MRX

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. Hitbox Junkie

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam

8. Karen

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes

11. Sabrina

12. Attero

13. ScottC

14. tooquicktostop

15. Ryano

Becoming a nice list. Do people have preferences on a single day, or saturday and sunday, or all 3.