The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northwest Dragonballers

add heywood

Probably best way i cant say anything that will get me in trouble lol :taped: :D

Cheers

-Ian-

There would have been some choice words last time I remember using Radios :)

If we are all leaving at mid day ish shall we arrange to meet at Corley Services or something for a late spot of lunch?? Just thinking clear Brum and my co-pilot will prob need a pit stop by then lol

There would have been some choice words last time I remember using Radios :)

If we are all leaving at mid day ish shall we arrange to meet at Corley Services or something for a late spot of lunch?? Just thinking clear Brum and my co-pilot will prob need a pit stop by then lol

Corleys a bit further down the M6 I was thinking of going down the M6 M42 M40 and anti clock wise round the M25 to avoid the Dartford crossing etc ...its the way ive done all Dragonball,s and Lemans runs ...... so how about a coffee break to meet up at keel services ? Then another coffee/pee break south of London

Cheers

-Ian-

Corleys a bit further down the M6 I was thinking of going down the M6 M42 M40 and anti clock wise round the M25 to avoid the Dartford crossing etc ...its the way ive done all Dragonball,s and Lemans runs ...... so how about a coffee break to meet up at keel services ? Then another coffee/pee break south of London

Cheers

-Ian-

i was going satnav route as the North way is 3/4hr quicker. Only reason I never have is to avoid the traffic at dartford.

Also just remembered you have to pre pay for it now no toll booths

- - - Updated - - -

Can do keele though 😁

Sod the above its a rip off and 30 mins faster so M40 it is :D

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)