The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car security advice?? :(

Glanza_Mike

I have one of the older models of Clifford, concept 350 and it has a chirp function its pretty good, i was parked at my mrs house and it chirped, some fat kid was close looking at the car. You usually have to stand close for a few seconds for it to chirp but scares most people off. I want to upgrade it at some point, I like the sound of Abz's alarm cant remember the model but it includes remote start from your iphone app :)

This is the alarm I have. Fitted by these guys too, who I'd highly recommend. The two way keyfob sold it to me amongst all the other features.

So if the car alarm goes off, so does my keyfob. Superb range and as Naz says you can even do it via a smartphone.

I'd put a tracker on it, and put a couple of tracker stickers too. The visible alarm light would put some off too.

can you box it in with another car? I presume putting a visible clamp on one wheel would be a reasonable deterrent as well.

Yeah its been boxed in tonight mate and i removed the two efi fuses too so it wont start until the alarm is fitted :)

If you want a quick fix try a disklok - I gather they are really difficult to get off

Yeah i looked into those, thing is they are £100+ i decided id rather invest that money in a better alarm.

This is the alarm I have. Fitted by these guys too, who I'd highly recommend. The two way keyfob sold it to me amongst all the other features.

So if the car alarm goes off, so does my keyfob. Superb range and as Naz says you can even do it via a smartphone.

I'd put a tracker on it, and put a couple of tracker stickers too. The visible alarm light would put some off too.

You had your alarm fitted by motorguard Abz?

I'll just leave this here,

and one here too :)

Hahah, nice find! Ill have to head down the local zoo and see if i can half inch me a suitable monkey :D

Haha well if you can't put a monkey in your car, quick realise wheel

And hub, alarm and if you have a syvecs and toucan set the map to anti theft the turn on the setting which doesn't allow you to chane the map without a code :)

Unfortunately im not wealthy enough to join the syvecs clan yet :(