The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2015 Mustang RHD

ozz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Just figured I'd update this thread, had a nightmare dealing with Ford - massive delays on my car (6 months late). I saw a rag top in the local dealers (40k+ now!) and I'm sure the car is worth the wait but very frustrating as people that ordered well after me have already had their cars.

Still, she was supposedly build 22 Jan - I have the window sticker so just waiting for delivery. Should be another 6 weeks or so. I guess the delay means a 2017 numberplate and hopefully worst of the weather out of the way but its been difficult keeping enthusiasm levels. It will be around 15-16 month wait in total!

I'm sure depreciation will hit this car as the 2018 models will feature the new VED flate rate, but the new price has been steadily rising which should offset it a little. Not that I really care!

I've even moved house 3 months ago so I'd have a big enough garage for her!