The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas get together, Drive and Meal...Sunday 28th December starting Exeter 10:30am

DodgyRog

Please re read and post if the change in time or anything will cause a problem

Okay, a very slight change in the plan for this after speaking to the restaurant today

So it will be Sunday 28th December

We will meet at Exeter Services at 10:30am and head out for a short drive along the coast

Looking at straight out to Lyme Regis on the main road and then dropping into Lyme Regis and heading back along the coast via Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth

I need to run this past all my neighbours, but I am thinking we come back to our Bungalow and fill the Cul-De-Sac with Supra's for a decent pic and we can stop for a coffee before heading to Route 5 Restaurant for about 3pm, we need to be at Route 5 by 3pm as they change the Menu at 4pm and to be honest I don't think the night Menu is great and it is more expensive

It is roughly 60 miles of driving

Day Menu

1. DodgyRog + DodgyJen

2. Slam + Karen

3. Wile + Mandy

4. jasoon

5. Suprafluff + Toyboy (Food only)

6. Twisted + Andy

7. Fearless + Shirley

8. Buster + Bernie (maybe)

9. Ryan + Lorna

10. Sooty + Becky

11. Axl + 2

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is on the 28th I'm pretty sure I can make this. If it's the 27th then I'm a maybe as I'll still be messing around seeing family over Christmas

It is looking like it will be the Sunday at this point anyway, just waiting for Restaurant to confirm

1. DodgyRog + DodgyJen (either day)

2. Slam + Karen (either day)

3. Wile + Mandy (either day)

4. jasoon

5. Suprafluff

6. Twisted (prefer Sunday)

Put me and Shirley on the list but will probably be in the van or Shirley's mini :(

Be good to see you both, what are doing to your Supra then ?

1. DodgyRog + DodgyJen (either day)

2. Slam + Karen (either day)

3. Wile + Mandy (either day)

4. jasoon

5. Suprafluff

6. Twisted (prefer Sunday)

7. Fearless + Shirley (either day)

Please re read and post if the change in time or anything will cause a problem

Okay, a very slight change in the plan for this after speaking to the restaurant today

So it will be Sunday 28th December

We will meet at Exeter Services at 10:30am and head out for a short drive along the coast

Looking at straight out to Lyme Regis on the main road and then dropping into Lyme Regis and heading back along the coast via Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth

I need to run this past all my neighbours, but I am thinking we come back to our Bungalow and fill the Cul-De-Sac with Supra's for a decent pic and we can stop for a coffee before heading to Route 5 Restaurant for about 3pm, we need to be at Route 5 by 3pm as they change the Menu at 4pm and to be honest I don't think the night Menu is great and it is more expensive

It is roughly 60 miles of driving

Day Menu

1. DodgyRog + DodgyJen

2. Slam + Karen

3. Wile + Mandy

4. jasoon

5. Suprafluff

6. Twisted

7. Fearless + Shirley

8. Buster + Bernie (maybe)